New here. and my story

GIFTS86

Reaction score
Well like the rest of you I love the team. I watch all the football I can and yes the Cowboys are #1 priority on game day. I grew up in the early 90's as a young kid watching football with my grandpa. He tried everything he could to make me a Raiders fan. He even bought me a leather Raiders jacket. But that day I seen the Cowboys on TV and saw emitt smith running the ball and all the excitement around the team I picked my team that day. Every since then it's been the cowboys! I would love nothing more than to witness a super bowl with my daughter before I die. I would love for her to have that same passion as I do for the cowboys.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Welcome! Please post often. Don't let a few posters ruin your impression of the board, lol

Reaction score
welcome and enjoy. This site is full of well informed fans, much more knowledgeable than me and a great place to get your fill of Cowboys info

GIFTS86

Reaction score
welcome and enjoy. This site is full of well informed fans, much more knowledgeable than me and a great place to get your fill of Cowboys info
I know right it makes me kinda intimidated to post sometimes lol. But thanks everyone for being cool.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Well like the rest of you I love the team. I watch all the football I can and yes the Cowboys are #1 priority on game day. I grew up in the early 90's as a young kid watching football with my grandpa. He tried everything he could to make me a Raiders fan. He even bought me a leather Raiders jacket. But that day I seen the Cowboys on TV and saw emitt smith running the ball and all the excitement around the team I picked my team that day. Every since then it's been the cowboys! I would love nothing more than to witness a super bowl with my daughter before I die. I would love for her to have that same passion as I do for the cowboys.

Try not to let the negativity here bring you down.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome from a fellow newbie. I wish I could say I grew up in the early 90's........I wish I could say I've grown up.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Hello Old Chap, I'm new here too, part of an influx from a far away land, so far it seems like a good place.