New here

Londonboy

Reaction score
You like both serious talk and wise cracking.
Does the serious talk have to be ultra-serious?
Does the wise-cracking have to be utterly hilarious?
How flexible are You prepared to be?
If I make a mildly serious point with a 2nd rate witticism, would You deem it acceptable?

kskboys

Reaction score
Wisecracks? Not here. We are a serious bunch. All business and no secksy animal talk.

And I think you are way off. No one's crack in here has even a hint of wiseness!!!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
You like both serious talk and wise cracking.
Does the serious talk have to be ultra-serious?
Does the wise-cracking have to be utterly hilarious?
How flexible are You prepared to be?
If I make a mildly serious point with a 2nd rate witticism, would You deem it acceptable?
And here we go again, the Londoner checking on your flexibility!!!

Xelda

Reaction score
Welcome johnnybgood! I've laughed harder here over some of the posts than anywhere else recently. I've avoided the serious draft conversations because I never studied for them. You've got a whole hodgepodge of stuff to mull over and go through. Kick your shoes off and get comfortable.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i'm looking forward to serious dallas cowboys talk. i enjoy reading the wise crackers comments as well.
As long as you don't call us Nabisco Wise Crackers. we prefer Carr's Wise Crackers, not suitable for chili or soup, we are too refined for that. We're more designed for the brie and pate type of jocularity. We only do chili/fart jokes because that is the plight of the common saltine.

And kudos to you, jbg, for recognizing the difference between serious Dallas Cowboys talk and wise cracking because they look one in the same to me.