New here

My3Sons

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce my self. I was a poster at rivals for years. That place has become a dog, but used to be pretty active. Luckily, someone posted about this place over there the other day. For those coming from there, my name was Dave10. I say that because I was not a poster of drama or chaos. I am curious if Bigdogrules is here. That poster was always insightful in my mind.

I have loved the Cowboys since the age of 4. I became a season ticket holder 10 years ago. I also joined the Cowboy Club at the Star last year. So, I have wasted as much money as anyone over the years:).

Anyhow, I am glad to be here and look forward to fun analysis and friendly banter!:star:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just wanted to introduce my self. I was a poster at rivals for years. That place has become a dog, but used to be pretty active. Luckily, someone posted about this place over there the other day. For those coming from there, my name was Dave10. I say that because I was not a poster of drama or chaos. I am curious if Bigdogrules is here. That poster was always insightful in my mind.

I have loved the Cowboys since the age of 4. I became a season ticket holder 10 years ago. I also joined the Cowboy Club at the Star last year. So, I have wasted as much money as anyone over the years:).

Anyhow, I am glad to be here and look forward to fun analysis and friendly banter!:star:
Welcome to THE Cowboys board!

One way to check for friends, assuming they used the same moniker, would be to type it thusly, @DeStorm , and if there's anyone here by that name, it will show in a small box below the text, and as you probably noticed, they'll get an alert that you mentioned them.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

Howdy and :clap::welcome: