new here

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is John. I am from New Jersey in Eagles territory. 10 minutes outside of Philly, but I wear my Cowboys jerseys every week reguardless. Even though I hear stuff every day.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Welcome bro, I'm in the middle of gints country so I know your pain.

Don't worry about the iggles , jealousy wont hurt you.:toast:

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
oh it's worse when the eagles are winning, because they feel they can say anything about the cowboys. luckily the eagles started heading downhill even with mcnabb in there.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hey. Welcome.

Do yourself a favor and stay away from anyone named "Michael Winicki"

:D

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Wonderboyromo;1212463 said:
oh it's worse when the eagles are winning, because they feel they can say anything about the cowboys. luckily the eagles started heading downhill even with mcnabb in there.
Welcome, this is the best and classiest Cowboys forum on the 'net. I am 20 minutes outside of Philly too. This is a great time to be a Cowboys fan.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Voorhees NJ checking in.
It is a lot of fun around here when things go poorly for the beagles. I do my part to spread misery amongst the beagle hopless.
I picked up Romo jerseys for my boys ages 7 and 4 for the holiday trips to see family and friends.:) Nothing like spreading a little holiday cheer!:laugh2:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Welcome. Now, about your sign up fee..............

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Very much like the username Wonderboyromo. Just wondering what the meaning/origin were of some of these other usernames.

My 4 year old's name is Santino aka Sonnyboy. Simple enough:) What about you people?

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
Welcome!!!!

Now in order to participate in this forum, you must sacrifice and Eagle, Skin, or Gianst player, LOL!!!

Look forward to your perspective of what the media up there is saying about our 'boys

RomoNow

Reaction score
I'm in Commander territory, what a wonderful year we've had so far. Go Cowboys! Welcome to the board!

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Juke99;1212479 said:
Hey. Welcome.

Do yourself a favor and stay away from anyone named "Michael Winicki"

:D
i'm starting to take note...you always say that...backs away from michael.......

Welcome John. hope to hear your insight on future topics