New In Town!

Cowboys Dad

Reaction score
Just found the little community here and thought I would stop in and check it out! Seems like a solid mix here, I think Ill enjoy posting and reading here. I hope someone will be kind enough to help me get my sig and avatars together so I dont look like a naked poster!

Thanks in advance, and man are there alot of folks at this here barbque! But it tastes GOOODD!

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Cowboys Dad said:
Just found the little community here and thought I would stop in and check it out! Seems like a solid mix here, I think Ill enjoy posting and reading here. I hope someone will be kind enough to help me get my sig and avatars together so I dont look like a naked poster!

Thanks in advance, and man are there alot of folks at this here barbque! But it tastes GOOODD!

Are you who I think you are??????? If so say hi to the teacher!

Cowboys Dad

Reaction score
IS there anyone else with the guts to be me? I hope not! Good to see you my friend. Im thinking Ill go invite RAT over here, what do you think dude?

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Cowboys Dad said:
IS there anyone else with the guts to be me? I hope not! Good to see you my friend. Im thinking Ill go invite RAT over here, what do you think dude?

I'll hunt you down like a dog. :banghead:
And welcome. Are you up on the pms here? Check it out. I'll pm you. Gotta question.

Cowboys Dad

Reaction score
Thanks for the hearty welcome, and I like that avatar, Id like to use it on another board if you dont mind.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Cowboys Dad said:

Welcome to the board Cowboys Dad. Enjoy your time here. Won't find a better group of Cowboys fans on the net. There are several here that can help you get set up. They'll make themselves known.. huh Trickblue, BrainPaint, Juke99??? Oh, and there is me too..

See ya around...
CowboysPrincess

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:welcome:
Welcome aboard...hope you enjoy your stay here...I have to admit I am worried if you know cajun...you know he is an evil individual don't you?
I have been trying to get him away from the dark side for a long time now but he just refuses to leave the sin.
:wink2:

Cowboys Dad

Reaction score
Yes brain I realize the evil that courses through Cajuns veins, however I have come to realize that the force is strong in this one! Not even Obi Won can help in this situation!

Its always nice to be noticed by a Princess! Especially when she is a Cowboy fan to boot. Itll be my honor to be seeing you around maam!

So whos gonna help me get some personality in my posts.......wait thats not right.......I mean pictures!

BrAinPaiNt said:
:welcome:
Welcome aboard...hope you enjoy your stay here...I have to admit I am worried if you know cajun...you know he is an evil individual don't you?
I have been trying to get him away from the dark side for a long time now but he just refuses to leave the sin.
:wink2:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Cowboys Dad said:
Thanks for the hearty welcome, and I like that avatar, Id like to use it on another board if you dont mind.
It comes from Trickblue's personal stash.

:iggles:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
It comes from Trickblue's personal stash.

:iggles:

Of course he can use it... the truth hurts... (eagle fans anyway) ;)

Welcome