New Jersey people check in

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
I live in Toms River,by Seaside Heights NJ. I have been a boys fan for 31 years, my family moved here when I was a 6 year old tike. I had the Cowboy influence right away since the older kids were all Boys fans. I dont take any chances with my 3 kids,I tell them "you like any other team in this house you may as well pack your bags" :p: :D

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
well, i'm in philly.

close enough! been a boys fan my whole life....starting watching games in the mid-80's.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
My dad lives in Randolph...so, that has to count for something...

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
I've been in Indiana for 7 years, but lived in NJ from '66-'98(The early years were in Iowa, hence the picture of Calvin Jones in my signature.), and it's there that I became a Cowboys fan. I still get told I have an accent here in the Hoosier state, although if I do it's not the classic "Joisey" accent.

Also, my mother, one brother and one sister are still in Mercer County, my other sister is up in Hunterdon County, and another brother is up in Somerset County. There are also 13 nieces and nephews sprinkled around.

I have another brother, and we have some good go-rounds. He lives down in Virginia and is a Commander fan, and his son is a Giant fan who went to college in Philly. Ugh! I used to tell him his moving down there and allowing my nephew to choose the path that he did was all a grand scheme to irritate the only Cowboy fan in the family.:)