New logo for Cleveland Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hmm.....I wonder what the most popular jersey in baseball will be this year.......... I might even buy one, and i'm not even a fan.

Update: Try buying an Indians logo t-shirt now on ANY online retailer. They are almost out of every size one with the Indian head logo. All the other shirts can be had in any size.

Last edited:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Hmm.....I wonder what the most popular jersey in baseball will be this year.......... I might even buy one, and i'm not even a fan.

Update: Try buying an Indians logo t-shirt now on ANY online retailer. They are almost out of every size one with the Indian head logo. All the other shirts can be had in any size.

Wont be long before Bootleg apparel of the Chief Wahoo versions are available.

lukin2006

Reaction score
This is a good move, and a good start..

Look at it this way, if a team mascot offended other cultures we'd find that offensive, so it is not all right to offend our first nations people's...

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a good move, and a good start..

Look at it this way, if a team mascot offended other cultures we'd find that offensive, so it is not all right to offend our first nations people's...

Missing in your quest to appease the so-called offended is intention to offend. The people of Cleveland love that mascot. It is not viewed as derogatory or intended as such. Where do you draw the line of appeasing the offended? There is no constitutional right at stake here. If those who are offended are that sensitive, so let them be offended. I worry about real problems and issues. This is just a money grab. The groups claiming to be offended don't just want to change a mascot. They are using it for purposes of publicity and fundraising.........or in the case of the Commanders, a shake-down.

You know what offends me? Thin-skinned snowflakes.

Xelda

Reaction score
The Cleveland Indians logo did look like something Warner Brothers had drawn to battle with Bugs Bunny or Yosemite Sam. I can see Foghorn Leghorn trying to talk sense into him or get him to do something terrible to the dog.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Missing in your quest to appease the so-called offended is intention to offend. The people of Cleveland love that mascot. It is not viewed as derogatory or intended as such. Where do you draw the line of appeasing the offended? There is no constitutional right at stake here. If those who are offended are that sensitive, so let them be offended. I worry about real problems and issues. This is just a money grab. The groups claiming to be offended don't just want to change a mascot. They are using it for purposes of publicity and fundraising.........or in the case of the Commanders, a shake-down.

Please tell me you haven't spawned.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

What offends... No irks is a better word. What irks me is when some user has to make sure to make a post that has political undertones to it when politics are against the rules here and iI turn gets a thread shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.