New Member and Project!

Discussion in 'Members Zone' started by Umer1998, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Umer1998

Umer1998 New Member

1 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    Hey everyone, My name is Umer I have been a Cowboys fan since 2014 (Dez caught it!) got me hooked haha, I am excited to be a member of this forum for many years to come!

I am also writing today as I have been lucky enough to research a community/online forum of my choosing for my anthropology class! And being a Cowboys fan I knew exactly which community I wanted to research I happened to find this forum and couldn't be more excited.

That being said I just wanted to know if anyone was interested in being an interviewee participant for my project!

2. CouchCoach

CouchCoach Well-Known Member

25,709 Messages
    44,173 Likes Received
    NO!! GO AWAY!!! They're always sending someone here to study us, thinking that can clean up the gene pool and thin the herd but Mr. Umer, if that really is your name, I am betting on Gunter Framsheir, noted German research scientist and author of "Careful What You Clone".

Cowboys fan since 2014 and just "happened to find this forum" and "Dez caught it"? Well, that doesn't add up. If you thought he'd caught it, you would have been here right after that to argue, it was irresistible but somehow we are to believe you could resist that? Stay away from here?? Hah, I scoff at the notion. Nobody just happens to find us, they know we're here and avoid us, as they should.

You, sir, are most welcome to join in our insightful and revealing discussions but research on gen pop is strongly discouraged as to discover even more than we already know might be too much to take. Just scratching the surface can cause nightmares.

Runwildboys, Londonboy and RGV_C_Los like this.
  3. RGV_C_Los

RGV_C_Los Well-Known Member

3,694 Messages
    8,726 Likes Received
    :welcome:Umer

4. Xelda

Xelda Well-Known Member

3,999 Messages
    13,254 Likes Received
    Yep, I'm just now seeing this. Derned right Dez caught it! Welcome aboard Umer. Lots of good characters to study here. I hope you get an A on your project.

5. Runwildboys

Runwildboys Well-Known Member

28,901 Messages
    54,136 Likes Received
    This place would be a great subject to study for an ethics class as well.

Londonboy and RGV_C_Los like this.
  6. gp_cowpolk

gp_cowpolk Landry Hat

5,718 Messages
    9,229 Likes Received
    Welcome Umer and i'm not crazy

daboyzruleperiod likes this.
  7. daboyzruleperiod

daboyzruleperiod ♡☆

24,816 Messages
    60,597 Likes Received
    Welcome young man. There's our @Furboy who started out just like you. He graduated not so long ago from college.

Here's an invitation for new friends. Furboy will reply. He's a class act.

Furboy likes this.
  8. Furboy

Furboy Well-Known Member

14,045 Messages
    14,812 Likes Received
    Hello there! Welcome to the chat. I'm Furboy. I hope you enjoy the chat. I'm a young chap as well. Do feel free to let me know if you need anything on this chat. I may be a furry, but I don't bite.

9. Furboy

Furboy Well-Known Member

14,045 Messages
    14,812 Likes Received
    I'd be more than happy to be a participant, and your professor may get a bit more than bargained for as I am part of a really fun community as well as this one hehe.

10. daboyzruleperiod

daboyzruleperiod ♡☆

24,816 Messages
    60,597 Likes Received
    ;)

Furboy likes this.
  11. Furboy

Furboy Well-Known Member

14,045 Messages
    14,812 Likes Received
    Hehe, thankies