New member from London

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome ELC, can't have too many proper speaking Brits, it elevates our entire clan to the womenfolk. You guys even cuss cool.

We have just seen the glorious return of Londonboy and we taught him how to use "y'all " in a sentence and he's doing wonderfully well. His "yeehaw" needs a little work but he'll get there.

Londy, please share our July 4th little ritual with ELC where you guys dress in cute little red jackets and march in a straight line, newest inductee gets to play the drum, and we get to hide in the bushes, aka the internet, and shoot y'all with toy guns using crumpet dough as bullets.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Welcome ELC, can't have too many proper speaking Brits, it elevates our entire clan to the womenfolk. You guys even cuss cool.

We have just seen the glorious return of Londonboy and we taught him how to use "y'all " in a sentence and he's doing wonderfully well. His "yeehaw" needs a little work but he'll get there.

Londy, please share our July 4th little ritual with ELC where you guys dress in cute little red jackets and march in a straight line, newest inductee gets to play the drum, and we get to hide in the bushes, aka the internet, and shoot y'all with toy guns using crumpet dough as bullets.
You did a mighty fine job Pardner, I'm even experimenting with an added z, for extra pluralization and street cred, I also feel confident in My use of howdy and darn tootin.

Y'all can rest assured that I'll give Our New Geeza a heads up on do's and don'ts on July 4th.
Such as :
Don't get drunk and post a picture of British troops burning down the White House in 1814, it's apparently not funny.
Don't point out that They only won because The Duke of Wellington and all of Our best troops were busy kicking hell out of the french.

Do offer Your sincere as You can manage (I'm not sure how good a liar You are) congratulations for their victory and admiration for their cultural improvements since they got rid of Us.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You did a mighty fine job Pardner, I'm even experimenting with an added z, for extra pluralization and street cred, I also feel confident in My use of howdy and darn tootin.

Y'all can rest assured that I'll give Our New Geeza a heads up on do's and don'ts on July 4th.
Such as :
Don't get drunk and post a picture of British troops burning down the White House in 1814, it's apparently not funny.
Don't point out that They only won because The Duke of Wellington and all of Our best troops were busy kicking hell out of the french.

Do offer Your sincere as You can manage (I'm not sure how good a liar You are) congratulations for their victory and admiration for their cultural improvements since they got rid of Us.
Awww, you remembered to use purple for sarcasm!

Xelda

Reaction score
:star: Welcome @EastLondonCowboy :star: and thank you for stirring the ever humming hornet's nest. What fun it is to see our boys get into a war of words over.... well, just about everything. It's all done with love though, except for the chips versus fries though, we take that serious and try to enlighten the UK when ever possible. It doesn't help because y'all try to enlighten us back. Let's agree to disagree and we'll argue about it the next time it comes up. Ready when you are.

Such as :

Oh yes, congratulations on your new King. While on the subject of royalty, we as Americans wish to profusely apologize for the local floosy stealing your red headed prince. We did not plan that. Lastly, a note of concern, will someone please feed Kate.

Londonboy

Reaction score
:star: Welcome @EastLondonCowboy :star: and thank you for stirring the ever humming hornet's nest. What fun it is to see our boys get into a war of words over.... well, just about everything. It's all done with love though, except for the chips versus fries though, we take that serious and try to enlighten the UK when ever possible. It doesn't help because y'all try to enlighten us back. Let's agree to disagree and we'll argue about it the next time it comes up. Ready when you are.

Oh yes, congratulations on your new King. While on the subject of royalty, we as Americans wish to profusely apologize for the local floosy stealing your red headed prince. We did not plan that. Lastly, a note of concern, will someone please feed Kate.
As a Brit I'd like to thank You and da floosy for taking the superfluous spare off of Our hands.

Kate's Butler's Under-Butler's Butler is on the case.