New Member from NJ

Reaction score
Eagles fans?

LOL, yes. Had a high school buddy who was an Eagle season ticket holder. Always took me to the Dallas game. I saw Santa get booed, a baby with a Dallas onesy get booed at halftime as he won a sack race and some poor kid decided to wear a Cowboy helmet to a game and spent the whole afternoon getting batteries thrown at his head. Who comes to a game with a pocket full of batteries? Eagle fans are like the people inside the walls from Escape from New York. I don't like this new world where they have a ring either. Feels dirty.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Just joined today but have been lurking for a while. Last week I was too disgusted to type. Tonight I'm speechless. it's like rooting for two teams. Have been a fan since seventies, no idea why, likely saw Roger one Sunday and got hooked. Like a drug. People think Dallas fans have it so good, they have no idea. Have not missed a game since I could go to sports bars (1987?) and in NJ we get like 10 games a year (both Giants, both Philly (local), Thanksgiving, a few Sunday night and Monday nights, a few big games when they're good) so it's not a hassle.

Glad to be here.

L-
:welcome::oldcouple: