New Member from Orange,Texas

BHick

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Barbara. Been a Cowboys fan for as long as I can remember. I've followed this board for a while but thought I'd finally join.

Yes, I'm from the same town as ET and the place Daks father was pulled over :) dont hold that against me.

Looking forward to the new season.

Go Cowboys!!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome, Babbs, that's my favorite tennis name and the other is Chaz, which is why he's not a football player and made all of those foot faults in Atlanta.

We need more ladies of the female persuasion gracing our little corner of the internet and since you mentioned that you had been a follower for a while, you know how out of hand these other characters can get. You need me to set them straight, you just let me know.

Orange still struggling with the residual of Harvey like Port Arthur has been? Damn shame, Galveston and Crystal Beach are still in that Ike hangover.

Anyway, welcome and don't be a stranger to your thread because if you leave it unattended, we will steal it.

Xelda

Reaction score
Welcome @BHick! We need more females to help wrangle these cowpokes. I see @CouchCoach has offered to take you under his wing. He's a hand full and always into mischief, you've been warned. Also, we will take the thread over if you don't come back. @Runwildboys knows you so welcome aboard! The next thing you need to do is change your avatar so we don't get you confused with @kskboys. Then dive on in and get comfortable.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Welcome @BHick! We need more females to help wrangle these cowpokes. I see @CouchCoach has offered to take you under his wing. He's a hand full and always into mischief, you've been warned. Also, we will take the thread over if you don't come back. @Runwildboys knows you so welcome aboard! The next thing you need to do is change your avatar so we don't get you confused with @kskboys. Then dive on in and get comfortable.
Actually, I don't know her. I was being me.
:grin:

BHick

Reaction score
Orange still struggling with the residual of Harvey like Port Arthur has been? Damn shame, Galveston and Crystal Beach are still in that Ike hangover.

Yes, unfortunately, we are still recovering from Harvey. I was one of the few lucky ones that did not get any damage. I moved from Orange to Port Neches which is right outside of Port Arthur and our little community stayed dry for the most part. It is what it is when you live on the coast :)