New member from WV

Xelda

Reaction score
Hello everyone!! I’m excited to find some fellow Cowboy fans to chat with during the games. I’ve been a die hard fan since I was little. I’m in Commander territory though but have always despised them.

Go Cowboys!!!
Welcome to the party, @DallasinWV. You aren't the only one surrounded by fans of other teams that love our Cowboys. Stick around and you'll find most of us are in the same boat. (I'm supposed to be a Saints fan.)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Take me home, country roads
To the place I belong, West Virginia
Mountain Mama, take me home"

Welcome, just in time for us to blast those pesky Skins all week in your honour. See that? I put an u in that and on purpose. Ya see that guy right above me, Ole Londonboy? Well, he's a spy. He comes in here with his down home manner and spreading "y'alls' like I do yarns but he's up to something. Not sure, he's a patient rascal, I'd have sprung it by now because I am not patient, I am a patient.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I forgot I'm originally from Elkins and now live in Charlotte,NC.
You forgot where you're from? Dayam, I don't feel so bad about misplacing my keys now.

Hey, you Mountainseers, what's up with losing that game to Iowa State? You were my dark horse pick to make the Final 4 and keep OU and TX out. That ISU bunch loves to spoil the party. Still have a chance if you can knock them out.

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
Hello everyone!! I’m excited to find some fellow Cowboy fans to chat with during the games. I’ve been a die hard fan since I was little. I’m in Commander territory though but have always despised them.

Go Cowboys!!!

Welcome, but you are also required to take an oath to hate the rest of the NFC East, GB, NE, everything from California, New York, and Boston, anything that you can't grill with jalapenos, and anything that spooks a horse (like snakes and foreign cars).

However, you are allowed to to conceal your fandom in hostile territory, but only if your jaw is already broken.

Monday gloating is mandatory, and this will be policed.

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
You forgot where you're from? Dayam, I don't feel so bad about misplacing my keys now.

Hey, you Mountainseers, what's up with losing that game to Iowa State? You were my dark horse pick to make the Final 4 and keep OU and TX out. That ISU bunch loves to spoil the party. Still have a chance if you can knock them out.

They have a good QB but the coaching has always been subpar. Spival and holgerson need to get the offense going again. I really thought spival was going to help more with the Offensive luls. I've never been a Holgerson fan.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

Go Cowboys!!!
Howdy :welcome: