New member here.)

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Came from DC forums. Need change of scenery..:p

....been Cowboy fan since Staubach days or Dallas golden years. I just made a batch of Christmas cookies, let me know, if you like me to email you one. :flagwave:

Hello Praxit,

How did those cookies come out? My Son, ABQJr. and I are big fans of cookies so you probably got two kindred souls right there. My Wife and Daughters just made a couple of fresh batches over the weekend so it's all good!

Welcome to the board!

Praxit

Reaction score
Hello Praxit,

How did those cookies come out? My Son, ABQJr. and I are big fans of cookies so you probably got two kindred souls right there. My Wife and Daughters just made a couple of fresh batches over the weekend so it's all good!

Welcome to the board!
...thanks man. As always came out just right. I was a baker for 10 yrs..lol.. so baking is like the little Devil on my shoulder, wincing at me. Good on you and your family for making cookies. That's the spirit.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
burn_him.png

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
...thanks man. As always came out just right. I was a baker for 10 yrs..lol.. so baking is like the little Devil on my shoulder, wincing at me. Good on you and your family for making cookies. That's the spirit.

I would love to take credit, in some small, but I can't. My self appointed job in the cookie making activities is eating them. Also, pouring glasses of milk. That's about it thou.

LOL.......