New member here

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Lol Thank you very much! I recognize you and most everyone here. You don't have the post count as some of the others that been around here for awhile but I do know you. I believe you're a Vietnam Vet? I remember awhile back, maybe even over at the Cowboys board, someone wanted to tangle with you and you replied "Bring help!" Lol Remember that?
Sorta

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Hey there, my friends! I finally decided to sign up because I have a good feeling about this year. With a brand new coaching staff and with one heck of a draft so far, I AM STOKED!! My anti-Cowboy friends on facebook would point out that I've had a good feeling every year. That is true! Lol But like I tell them "This year FOR SURE we're winning the Super Bowl!" It's true because we are! Jerry must have sold his soul for one last ring. Could this be the reason why this draft has been nothing but home runs and triples? This could rival the drafts in 1975, 1989 and my peronal favorite, 1991.

I was a memeber at Cowboys board. That's how I found this one. Been lurking here since the Cowboys board closed. So I know all about what goes on here. The Dak haters, the Romo haters, the Zeke is fat crowd, etc. I want to hang out with the cool kids who hang out under the bleachers who say that the 90's Cowboys are the greatest team ever. In MY eyes they are because that's the era that's closest to my heart. I was in my early 20's at the time. What a great time to be a die-hard Cowboys fan!

I love Staubach, Aikman, Romo and Prescott equally. In MY eyes Aikman was the best out of them all regardless of what the stats say. We will get along fine if you don't try to laugh at me for thinking that because I won't laugh at you if you think Romo is the best out of the four because he has all the records. Because I love Romo. His Football life brought a tear to my eye because I was hard on him for what he said after losing to the Giants in the playoffs. At this present time Dak is my man. I believe in him!

I think Jason Garrett is a great guy. I would be proud if that was my son. But he stunk as a football coach. He had to go!

I love Jerry Jones through all his faults because the lord knows I have them, too. What other owner would get out on Bourbon Street sipping Johnny Walker Blue to hang with the common folks like us? I was PISSED we lost game for Jerry. I know what The Playmaker meant when he said "He's one of us!" He gives people second and third chances and I love that about him.

I don't think Randy Gregory is a loser like some say just because he medicates himself with THC rather than opiods, Zoloft, Prozac, or other chemicals. He likes people and he's a good guy from what I hear. You don't quit on people like that. And I'm not a weed smoker either.

Anyways... Looking forward to this seaon with you guys. Like I said back in Chapter 1 in my book here, I have a good feeling about this year. GO COWBOYS!!!

*A special thank you to the mod, Reality, for helpng me out with my account. Thank you!
First: Welcome!
Second: I think I like the way you go about your business. I look forward to reading your stuff.
Third and also the other First: Van Halen Rules.
Fourth: I would not be proud to have Grima Wormtongue as my son.

Fifth: I don't know... post homie, so we can discuss!

Londonboy

Reaction score
First: Welcome!
Second: I think I like the way you go about your business. I look forward to reading your stuff.
Third and also the other First: Van Halen Rules.
Fourth: I would not be proud to have Grima Wormtongue as my son.

Fifth: I don't know... post homie, so we can discuss!
You wouldn't be proud to have Grima as a Son?
He managed to rise from humble origins to become Chief Advisor to a King, all of this despite being cursed with the name Grima Wormtongue.

Xelda

Reaction score
I prefer to imagine a World where Squirrels are revered and loved.
A portion of my back yard is devoted to squirrels with a very large, utopian pecan tree. I put walnuts on the privacy fence for them just to change up their diet. Most ran from me, but one little pudgy fur bearing critter stuck around to make a day of it. The little darlings still aren't happy until their eating the bird food though. Squirrels shall not live by pecans alone.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
A portion of my back yard is devoted to squirrels with a very large, utopian pecan tree. I put walnuts on the privacy fence for them just to change up their diet. Most ran from me, but one little pudgy fur bearing critter stuck around to make a day of it. The little darlings still aren't happy until their eating the bird food though. Squirrels shall not live by pecans alone.
One of my wife's brothers shoots the squirrels on his property, so I got him a hunting slingshot and challenged him to use it instead of a gun, as a real hunter.
What he didn't know is I adjusted the sight to always be off-target, no matter the adjustment!

He hates that slingshot! But I dog him if he uses anything else and now that his other brother knows what I did, he dogs him too.

What's up bro? Eyesight slipping?

Love it!

Londonboy

Reaction score
Best post EVER.

Londonboy

Reaction score
One of my wife's brothers shoots the squirrels on his property, so I got him a hunting slingshot and challenged him to use it instead of a gun, as a real hunter.
What he didn't know is I adjusted the sight to always be off-target, no matter the adjustment!

He hates that slingshot! But I dog him if he uses anything else and now that his other brother knows what I did, he dogs him too.

What's up bro? Eyesight slipping?

Love it!
2nd best post EVER

Londonboy

Reaction score
HARRUMPH!!!!:angry:
Sorry Bruv.
OIP.seFF_PqyRaS_Nv0v2euijQHaIw

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Lol Thank you very much! I recognize you and most everyone here. You don't have the post count as some of the others that been around here for awhile but I do know you. I believe you're a Vietnam Vet? I remember awhile back, maybe even over at the Cowboys board, someone wanted to tangle with you and you replied "Bring help!" Lol Remember that?
I have actually been here a long time was just working a lot and dint have time to socialize very much i'm retired now for at least 2 more years will go back to work when i'm 67

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
:welcome:

'I think Jason Garrett is a great guy.'

Now, that's a great way to start your new membership!

:lmao2: