New Member, Scotland UK

themash

Reaction score
Hi all
Only just found and joined the forum as I was hunting for a ticket to the play off. Glad to have found the site and enjoying reading all the posts.

I'm going to be travelling from Scotland to watch the playoff. Staying until 23rd in the hope I'll have another match I need to source a ticket for.
Is there any websites that don't have crazy service charges for buying tickets?
I've accepted paying over the face value for the ticket, just haven't accepted I'll need to pay the website several hundred dollars for the privelage! Haha

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
:welcome: Can't help you with the ticket. There is a market zone for that activity though and I'd suggest you discuss this there.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Hi all
Only just found and joined the forum as I was hunting for a ticket to the play off. Glad to have found the site and enjoying reading all the posts.

I'm going to be travelling from Scotland to watch the playoff. Staying until 23rd in the hope I'll have another match I need to source a ticket for.
Is there any websites that don't have crazy service charges for buying tickets?
I've accepted paying over the face value for the ticket, just haven't accepted I'll need to pay the website several hundred dollars for the privelage! Haha
Welcome Scotty...the Scots are well known for being very cheap!! I will sell you a ticket for a bottle of Cardu and 2 lbs of homemade Haggis!!

themash

Reaction score
Haha, very true! I didn't mind paying the $1400 for the ticket! Just paying the website $350 dollars handling fee was a bit rough. I'll just need to buy a cheaper seat

themash

Reaction score
is there much going on around the stadium tomorrow? I want to go to the store and get a new shirt, apart from that is there much else going on? What time do people normally head over to the area? I am in downtown Dallas and thought i would aim to be there about 1pm, but not sure if thats too early if there is nothing to do.