Londonboy

Reaction score
Hi Cowboys Fans. I was a member of the Cowboys Forum.
Im a fan since 1997. So i have never seen a Championship Game with my Boys. :(

Go Cowboys!!!
:starspin:

PS: sorry for my bad english!
Hello fan from Germany.
Your English is fine (sadly it's better than some native speakers)
I'm trying to feel sorry that You've never seen a Cowboys SB win, but as a fan of English Footie, I'm finding it difficult.:p

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Hello fan from Germany.
Your English is fine (sadly it's better than some native speakers)
I'm trying to feel sorry that You've never seen a Cowboys SB win, but as a fan of English Footie, I'm finding it difficult.:p
Ha,ya-right!, a limey dictating the comprehensible aspects of English dictum to a German concerning the often utilized AMERICAN vernacular verbiage,,,:rolleyes:,,,SHEESE!o_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao::angry:

(Now,boys! If yer' hankering to tussle internationally, them CHI-COMS are where it's at,,, this is tired re-hashed old hat,,,:confused: with yer' ancient old world blood feuds,,,o_O)

NEVERTHELESS, MY ARYAN Teutonic casing-liner of racial roots,,,,yer' warmly embraced amongst the CLANS faithful around here,,:thumbup:!

:starspin::starspin::starspin:

( GO- TEAM WHISKEY!,,,er,,,between mag changes)

Londonboy

Reaction score
Ha,ya-right!, a limey dictating the comprehensible aspects of English dictum to a German concerning the often utilized AMERICAN vernacular verbiage,,,:rolleyes:,,,SHEESE!o_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao::angry:

(Now,boys! If yer' hankering to tussle internationally, them CHI-COMS are where it's at,,, this is tired re-hashed old hat,,,:confused: with yer' ancient old world blood feuds,,,o_O)

NEVERTHELESS, MY ARYAN Teutonic casing-liner of racial roots,,,,yer' warmly embraced amongst the CLANS faithful around here,,:thumbup:!

:starspin::starspin::starspin:

( GO- TEAM WHISKEY!,,,er,,,between mag changes)
Not sure how telling Him His English is better than some of Our native speakers (if You read some of the posts, it's pretty self-evident that that's a fact) qualifies as dictating anything....:eek: SHEESH BACKATCHA:rolleyes:

As for ancient blood feuds, hah, most of the Nation States that form the Modern day Germany were on Our side in nearly all of Our struggles against the Old Enemy, one of Them even gave Us Our Royal Family.
Our only feud is on the Footie field (sadly it's a bit one-sided).

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Not sure how telling Him His English is better than some of Our native speakers (if You read some of the posts, it's pretty self-evident that that's a fact) qualifies as dictating anything....:eek: SHEESH BACKATCHA:rolleyes:

As for ancient blood feuds, hah, most of the Nation States that form the Modern day Germany were on Our side in nearly all of Our struggles against the Old Enemy, one of Them even gave Us Our Royal Family.
Our only feud is on the Footie field (sadly it's a bit one-sided).
Well,I reckon I'm just gonna have to " clap for the wolfman" concerning that broadside retort,, huh?
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

,,,o_O

:lmao::)thumbup: yer' a cool bean in my view)

Londonboy

Reaction score
Welcome! Your English is about 2,434,697.03 times better than my German.
Don't worry, a friend of mine once lamented the fact that He hadn't had time to learn any Austrian, before going on His holiday to Vienna.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am fluent in Forumese and can interpret these little guys for anyone ********.

I would be bilingual if cussing was considered a language and pride myself on being able to string together many phrases without repeating a nono word once. And all the while either bleeding, limping or behind the wheel of a vehicle. I live around a lot of old people that fear their vehicle will turn over if they don't stop to make a turn. If they could only hear me, their hearts might stop so I keep the windows up.

I like cussin' n drinkin' and have always listed those as hobbies on job applications. After already listing those in the skills section. Separately and jointly.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How do you say balls in Germany?
Balls. That's how I would say it in Germany because I do not speak German in Germany or anywhere else.

I know Germany has some beautiful women but why do they always show pictures of German women looking like Karl Malden in a wig?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Balls. That's how I would say it in Germany because I do not speak German in Germany or anywhere else.

I know Germany has some beautiful women but why do they always show pictures of German women looking like Karl Malden in a wig?
Because they'd look ridiculous without the wigs.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

They do? Never going there.