RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hello to my Cowboys Family. I've always enjoyed reading the posts on this site and the old dallascowboys.com forums, so i thought it was about time for me to join and participate. I'm a Cowboys fan for life, win or lose. Much love to you all. Thank you for having me.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hello to my Cowboys Family. I've always enjoyed reading the posts on this site and the old dallascowboys.com forums, so i thought it was about time for me to join and participate. I'm a Cowboys fan for life, win or lose. Much love to you all. Thank you for having me.
Whoa now, don't get ahead of yourself! Wait until we tell you you're accepted, then kiss our ..................Just kidding, welcome aboard!!!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Howdy :oldcouple:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RC, but since I am a gentlemanly Southerner, I should say AuraR, as in the cola that once crossed these young lips but that's a story for another time. A lot of people may not know this but they created the first ever diet cola called Diet-Rite and Tab soon followed and both tasted like what I would imagine my used oil would taste like but I am not going to hold you responsible for that.

Welcome, RC, what was the push over for you to start interacting with us? I am always interested when I see new posters say that they have been long time readers but waited to join in. I don't believe all of us have had our shots, so beware.

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RC, but since I am a gentlemanly Southerner, I should say AuraR, as in the cola that once crossed these young lips but that's a story for another time. A lot of people may not know this but they created the first ever diet cola called Diet-Rite and Tab soon followed and both tasted like what I would imagine my used oil would taste like but I am not going to hold you responsible for that.

Welcome, RC, what was the push over for you to start interacting with us? I am always interested when I see new posters say that they have been long time readers but waited to join in. I don't believe all of us have had our shots, so beware.
I have not really been strong on voicing my opinions to anyone, including my own family. I am really chill and laid-back so i try and avoid confrontation, even though I know it's not realistic to do so. I enjoy intellectual debates about anything and I get a real kick over talking about NFL Football. I'm a passionate guy and I have alot to say. I say it's time to not limit myself and experience the world more realisitcally.
BTW, I met Zeke in college and the guy is a class act. him and joey Bosa were some of the coolest guys I have ever met. Wasn't a fan of Braxton Miller though.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have not really been strong on voicing my opinions to anyone, including my own family. I am really chill and laid-back so i try and avoid confrontation, even though I know it's not realistic to do so. I enjoy intellectual debates about anything and I get a real kick over talking about NFL Football. I'm a passionate guy and I have alot to say. I say it's time to not limit myself and experience the world more realisitcally.
BTW, I met Zeke in college and the guy is a class act. him and joey Bosa were some of the coolest guys I have ever met. Wasn't a fan of Braxton Miller though.
Voice away and there are those of us that will defend your right to do so, right or wrong. However, the level of such support is in direct proportion to our agreement with your stance. We love those that agree with us, no matter how wrong we might me.

Glad you decided to stop being a wallflower as your opinion is just as important as anyone's here. You are welcome with open arms and open hearts and open minds but not open bar, only cash bar until we get to know you better.

Funny you should mention Bosa and Zeke because I wonder if Zeke would be a Cowboy if Bosa had been there? Consensus was that Bosa would not make it to 4.

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Voice away and there are those of us that will defend your right to do so, right or wrong. However, the level of such support is in direct proportion to our agreement with your stance. We love those that agree with us, no matter how wrong we might me.

Glad you decided to stop being a wallflower as your opinion is just as important as anyone's here. You are welcome with open arms and open hearts and open minds but not open bar, only cash bar until we get to know you better.

Funny you should mention Bosa and Zeke because I wonder if Zeke would be a Cowboy if Bosa had been there? Consensus was that Bosa would not make it to 4.
Well, I am glad we picked up Zeke. He fits our football team's foundation, which is running the ball. (If we can get back to it successfully)
But thank you for the welcome! I am excited for this year even if it is a slow start. I am working in Indonesia currently and luckily the Air Force provides me with the Armed Forces Network and I can watch the Cowboys games on Mondays.