Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
New to the board. A Cowboy fan for the past 30 years.
I gave you a like. Now start posting broskie. This board needs new blood.
Mine is getting stale...
Not that I'm a vampire, or anything... why would you even ask that?! We just met!

Okay look... I feel like I know you and that we can trust each other and all, given all our conversations on this board so...
I'm going to give it to you straight.
I'm a Lost Boy. I lived in Santa Clara and I was the one that left just before the Great Corey Massacre to Texas.
I mean... why not? Who would assume a vampire would travel to a place with just as much sun?

I would. I admit, I can be a bit naive in my thinking, but here I am:

Sucking the life essences out of other people's posts. I'll be probably be malnutritioned in the next several decades, but it's a living.

Londonboy

Reaction score
I gave you a like. Now start posting broskie. This board needs new blood.
Mine is getting stale...
Not that I'm a vampire, or anything... why would you even ask that?! We just met!

Okay look... I feel like I know you and that we can trust each other and all, given all our conversations on this board so...
I'm going to give it to you straight.
I'm a Lost Boy. I lived in Santa Clara and I was the one that left just before the Great Corey Massacre to Texas.
I mean... why not? Who would assume a vampire would travel to a place with just as much sun?

I would. I admit, I can be a bit naive in my thinking, but here I am:

Sucking the life essences out of other people's posts. I'll be probably be malnutritioned in the next several decades, but it's a living.
Aw Man You've gone and scared Him off.
As My Dear Old Gran used to say "Softly, gently, catchee Monkey"

Londonboy

Reaction score
Last time we tried that we called in a leg humping baboon.
Certainly no shortage of those round these here parts, but lets try the gentle approach 1st, not all Newbies share Your Personal proclivities.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Certainly no shortage of those round these here parts, but lets try the gentle approach 1st, not all Newbies share Your Personal proclivities.
Post-sucking vampires, leg humping baboons...
This may be my favorite Thread this month!

kskboys

Reaction score
So, what are you saying? Send the baboon to gentleness training first?

Londonboy

Reaction score
So, what are you saying? Send the baboon to gentleness training first?
That'd probably be futile
There's a proper order to these things, it's food and soothing sounds, fluffy kitten, then, if They fail, bring on Bobo and let Him have at it.