CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey all, new member here. Born and raised in the Dallas area. I’m 27, been a fan all my life!:)
Welcome Dreski and we have something in common, age. Only mine is reversed. I am physically old enough to be your grandpa, spiritually old enough to be your Dad, emotionally and mentally old enough to be your son. And don't threaten spanking to get me to behave, I dig that.

They'll tell you things about me out there in gen pop, in here as well, don't believe them......unless they're warnings. All the women want me, all the man want to be me and the inbetweens haven't decided yet.

Dreski, lad, please remember to wash your hands before posting.

Dreski

Reaction score
Welcome Dreski and we have something in common, age. Only mine is reversed. I am physically old enough to be your grandpa, spiritually old enough to be your Dad, emotionally and mentally old enough to be your son. And don't threaten spanking to get me to behave, I dig that.

They'll tell you things about me out there in gen pop, in here as well, don't believe them......unless they're warnings. All the women want me, all the man want to be me and the inbetweens haven't decided yet.

Dreski, lad, please remember to wash your hands before posting.
HAH. Been reading the forums for a minute before deciding to create an account. I do tend to agree a lot of points you make about Cowboys

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HAH. Been reading the forums for a minute before deciding to create an account. I do tend to agree a lot of points you make about Cowboys
And you joined up anyway? Bless your heart, you're a glutton for punishment.

Seriously, Dreski, it's a good forum. Some will get in your face but they're harmless. But a bit of advice, if you hit 100 posts and haven't received the all powerful dreaded hammer of doom, to be put on ignore, you're not doing your job.

Dreski

Reaction score
And you joined up anyway? Bless your heart, you're a glutton for punishment.

Seriously, Dreski, it's a good forum. Some will get in your face but they're harmless. But a bit of advice, if you hit 100 posts and haven't received the all powerful dreaded hammer of doom, to be put on ignore, you're not doing your job.
Haha you could say that, I worked as a chef in Cleveland for 5 years :laugh:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Haha you could say that, I worked as a chef in Cleveland for 5 years :laugh:
Hey, you're going to be part celebrity here, we love food. There are quite a few threads that get started about food in the Off Topic Zone and then there's the Game Day Menu thread that Ranching starts every game day, even preseason. I only fix hors d'oeuvres for preseason games. And I don't watch the games.

Xelda

Reaction score
Welcome Dreski. What can I say that the official knucklehead welcome wagon hasn't already? Oh, I thought of something:

WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL NEXT YEAR!