PurpleHaze22

Reaction score
Hello. I'm a retired teacher and football coach.Started really watching the Cowboys the year of the ice bowl .I can still name most of the cowboy players in that game.I'm from PA and my sons running back coach in college was Gary Brown the former Cowboys RB coach.I live pretty close to Susquehanna University were Jason Garretts father coached.Like my son I was a former college running back.My nephew played football at Notre Dame and roomed with Anthony Fasano.I used to follow the Ranch Forum and I'm glade I found this Forum with Diehard fans like me.As most of you probably figured out my favorite all time Cowboy is Bullet Bob Hayes.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Hello. I'm a retired teacher and football coach.Started really watching the Cowboys the year of the ice bowl .I can still name most of the cowboy players in that game.I'm from PA and my sons running back coach in college was Gary Brown the former Cowboys RB coach.I live pretty close to Susquehanna University were Jason Garretts father coached.Like my son I was a former college running back.My nephew played football at Notre Dame and roomed with Anthony Fasano.I used to follow the Ranch Forum and I'm glade I found this Forum with Diehard fans like me.As most of you probably figured out my favorite all time Cowboy is Bullet Bob Hayes.
:oldcouple::welcome::dance:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would not have guessed your favorite player from your moniker, just your favorite recreational activity.

Welcome to the grandest commiseration of all time. You'd think we'd have enough practice by now.

Running back in college, what a coincidence, I knew one one time.

Londonboy

Reaction score
I would not have guessed your favorite player from your moniker, just your favorite recreational activity.

Welcome to the grandest commiseration of all time. You'd think we'd have enough practice by now.

Running back in college, what a coincidence, I knew one one time.
I thought it might be Vikings Safety Harrison Smith after a concussion.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Welcome pal, I love PA, I live in WNY and frequent PA often. Glad to have ya :)

dallasdave

Reaction score
Glad to have you on the board