Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No boat rides this time, ok?
Could have used a boat yesterday. I was stuck on the Brooklyn Queens Expressway, in Brooklyn because of the rain. The highway got flooded in parts and stupid people in their little cars tried to go through it and ended up blocking all lanes. It took me 3 and a half hours to get two miles before they finally reopened the highway. Have I ever mentioned that I hate NYC?

First 15 hour day I've had in years.

Xelda

Reaction score
Could have used a boat yesterday. I was stuck on the Brooklyn Queens Expressway, in Brooklyn because of the rain. The highway got flooded in parts and stupid people in their little cars tried to go through it and ended up blocking all lanes. It took me 3 and a half hours to get two miles before they finally reopened the highway. Have I ever mentioned that I hate NYC?

Ow....ew....ugh! That's terrible. I'd have an attitude with NYC as well.

Londonboy

Reaction score

You must be loving their current sporting misery.

Blocking roads : check
Blocking Defensive Linemen : work in progress