tgrass1

Reaction score
I am excited to be a new member and among true Cowboys fans. I am presently in Kansas City visiting with my daughter and son in law. When I go out in public, I proudly wear my Cowboys Jersey and you wouldn' believe the dirty looks I get. I just look back at them and say "Yeah, Go Cowboys". I just love doing that. My daughter is a Colts fan. What can I say, I tried to raise her right, oh well.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
:welcome:

Pull up a seat and stay awhile. Beer's in the fridge (that's YOUR fridge of course).;)

SS
:star:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum. Here's to a great season. Hope you enjoy it here.

Reaction score
tgrass1;1584485 said:
I am excited to be a new member and among true Cowboys fans. I am presently in Kansas City visiting with my daughter and son in law. When I go out in public, I proudly wear my Cowboys Jersey and you wouldn' believe the dirty looks I get. I just look back at them and say "Yeah, Go Cowboys". I just love doing that. My daughter is a Colts fan. What can I say, I tried to raise her right, oh well.

:welcome:

Do you have family in Indy or does she just like the Manning Commercials??

BouncingCheese

Stay out of my Bidness
Reaction score
I never did post a "new member" thread. I just arbitrarily started posting. So I think you deseve credit for that.

Anyways welcome!

sago1

Reaction score
I'm sure you did the best you could. Maybe she's just a short term Colt fan because they won the SB. If the Cowboys really show they legit SB contender, maybe she will revert back to the way you raised her. Believe somewhere in the Bible it says something like, raise a child in the way he (she) should go and she will not depart from it. Keep hope alive.

BTW: I'm a Cowboy fan but my brother is a Skins' fan. He's got 3 sons: one's a Commanders fan, the others a s Cowboy fan (even tho he lives in Baltimore) & the 3rd is a baseball fan.

Tricky-22

Git R Done
Reaction score
:welcome: I think that you will find out that this is the best place for any and all information on the Dallas Cowboys.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
tgrass1;1584485 said:

How come I'm always the one having to tell the new people about the fee?
Ah well. Welcome young man. Enjoy, agree with me (para-phrasing works great actually) and your time here will be quite the learning experience. :D

PM me about that pesky little one time fee and we'll get that check in the mail, toot sweet. ;)

Nothing wrong with being a Colts fan. She coulda picked that team from, I can't bring myself to say it, Uhm.......close to Baltimore.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
tgrass1;1584485 said:

New member....meet our old member.

Cbz40;1584517 said:
Welcome to the board tgrass1. ENJOY!!!! ;):)

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
jackrussell;1584580 said:
New member....meet our old member.

New member tgrass1...remember the old saying...."There's one in every crowd" well Mr Russell the one....;):D

Afternoon Jack

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Cbz40;1584517 said:
Welcome to the board tgrass1. ENJOY!!!! ;):)

Watch out for this guy. He'll try to give you something called pea salad. If he does don't hesitate......:scram:

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Cbz40;1584596 said:
New member tgrass1...remember the old saying...."There's one in every crowd" well Mr Russell the one....;):D

Afternoon Jack

Dayum....................:tongue:

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1584600 said:
Watch out for this guy. He'll try to give you something called pea salad. If he does don't hesitate......:scram:

and a good afternoon to you too..Yeag :D

tgrass1

Reaction score
Thanks for th welcome. I love T.O. too. I think he will have a break out season and get his well deserved revenge when we play the Eagles.