News: New Mexico family’s entire home Dallas Cowboys themed

CCBoy

Reaction score
New Mexico family’s entire home Dallas Cowboys themed

http://krqe.com/2016/11/25/new-mexico-familys-entire-home-dallas-cowboys-themed/

HAGERMAN N.M. (KRQE) – Everyone has their favorite NFL team, but one family in eastern New Mexico says they are the biggest Cowboys fans in the state — maybe even the world.

Another big win against the Commanders Thursday for the Dallas Cowboys to up their record to 10-1, and no one may have been more excited about it than the Olivas family in Hagerman.

“The only place that’s better than the stadium is our house,” said Danielle Olivas.

Their silver and blue home used to be green.

With a rock hand painted for almost every Cowboys player and a Cowboys’ wishing well, this house is hard to miss...

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
prob can go ahead and get rid of the clutts rock
:lmao: I wonder how many quarters were wasted down that wishing well for a pass rush the past couple of years? Probably could take that coinage down to the local Kia delaer and drive off the lot with something fierce.

ghosttown cowboy

Wyoming's #1 boys fan
Reaction score
Did I see iggle green in that house, or am I color blind...if so, that kind of nullifies all of that clutter...

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I didn't even know there WAS a Hagerman, N.M.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
That's pretty awesome there. Whenever you think you're the biggest fan, someone comes along and trashes you.