New, Mirrored links to Texan VIDEOS!

calico

Reaction score
Deacon Moss said:
could ya help me out here...i'm gettin nothing but audio:(

Do you have the DIVX codec? Go to www.divx.com and download the free package they have. It also comes with a free player that they will work on for sure.

You could also try to update your windows media players to the latest version.

Deacon Moss

Reaction score
calico said:
Do you have the DIVX codec? Go to www.divx.com and download the free package they have. It also comes with a free player that they will work on for sure.

You could also try to update your windows media players to the latest version.

Thx...i'll give it a shot:)

zagnut

Reaction score
Thank you Calico. The torrent posted in the earlier thread took 3 hours to download only 28%. Your mirror took 10 minutes. Still can't figure out why bittorrent is popular.

You're the king!

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks Calico

It's amazing how short a game is when you take out all the time between plays and commercials.

jmorton

Reaction score
Much thanks for these though I only got to see two of them before it stopped working. Any chance you can fix the site for a diehard 'boys fan stuck living in DC?

Thanks!!!

calico

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Everyone's bandwidth is dying!!!!

Anguillidae

Reaction score
calico said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Everyone's bandwidth is dying!!!!
Hehe, yeah.. I'm still waiting to download the videos. But there will be more bandwidth tomorrow I hope... :) Apart from that, good work Calico.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

thats what i get when i try to get one of those...why?

calico

Reaction score
The server was shut down because the bandwidth usage was exceeded. I am uploading to a 3rd server now.

djmajestik

Reaction score
Yeah, would love to see these ones since I wasn't able to watch the game. Thansk so much C and Kaboy (for the space).

Look forward to d'ling these.

kaboy

Reaction score
I was really surprised to see it go down in less than a day but looking at the site stats the set of videos were downloaded over 400 times in about 20 hours. Yikes! The first game only got around 60 downloads. The site will be up again Sept.1.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I have put them in my bearshare folder. Search CowboysVStexans and all 6 should come up. If others with bearshare added them might make it possible to download. Took me about 6 hours to download them via the bittorrent thing.