New, Mirrored links to Texan VIDEOS!

rojan

Reaction score
Fla Cowpoke said:
I have put them in my bearshare folder. Search CowboysVStexans and all 6 should come up. If others with bearshare added them might make it possible to download. Took me about 6 hours to download them via the bittorrent thing.

how can I get to this...Can you be more specific????

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Do you have bearshare? It is a free file download service. It is like the bittorrent thing...just seem to be different ways of doing the same thing.

If you have bearshare, just go to the search box and type CowboysVStexans. Six files should show up.

calico

Reaction score
Just wanted to give you all an update.

This server stuff has really been a pain in the ***, especially since I am trying to upload and work with things from my laptop connected to my parents DSL (the slowest DSL connection I have ever seen). I will be out all day tomorrow so will not have the time to upload the vids to a new server.

I might have to hold off on all this until Thurs when I get home. I might do a mass uploading with the Jax, Texan, and Seahawk vids all on various hosting sites with several mirrors for each. Hopefully this will all be done by friday.