New Mock - WARNING! From Eagle site.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Braylon Edwards at 20 and Ronnie Brown at 31 is laughable. Those are going to be some bad, bad combines for them to drop like that.

I do enjoy how even the Eagle's site has them losing the super bowl, though (pick 31)

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Champsheart said:
http://www.insidetheeagles.com/2005mockdraft.htm

Leave it to an Eagle Site to have a crappy mock like this.
I'm still tripping out to see all the mocks that have Cedric Benson so high... I just don't think he is a dominating back... I still think once he gets to the NFL level, which he will, he's going to have a hard time with NFL size linebackers... He will be a product of how good his OL is... Now if he winds up in KC, PIT, or NE he should be in good hands.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
aardvark said:
I'm still tripping out to see all the mocks that have Cedric Benson so high... I just don't think he is a dominating back... I still think once he gets to the NFL level, which he will, he's going to have a hard time with NFL size linebackers... He will be a product of how good his OL is... Now if he winds up in KC, PIT, or NE he should be in good hands.
I think Benson real be a decent back, but not worth top 10..

If u guys saw the game Texas versus Oklahoma. Peterson looked all world while Benson looked like :moon:

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
Q_the_man said:
I think Benson real be a decent back, but not worth top 10..

If u guys saw the game Texas versus Oklahoma. Peterson looked all world while Benson looked like :moon:

Teams just won't be williing to invest the money involved in a top 10 pick on someone with as many "off field" issues as Benson has.

I would not be surprised if Benson fell out of the first round. There are a lot of decent RBs available in FA, RBs typically drop anyway, Benson will be only the 3rd or 4th best back on some teams boards.

deerp02

Reaction score
ha....derrick johnson at 13? if he slips to 11, i would LOVE to see the cowboys get him. they would have the best group of LB's in the NFL in my opinion. i mean seriously.....DC, dat, bradie james, derrick johnson, and al singleton!! niiiice

Derinyar

Reaction score
deerp02 said:
ha....derrick johnson at 13? if he slips to 11, i would LOVE to see the cowboys get him. they would have the best group of LB's in the NFL in my opinion. i mean seriously.....DC, dat, bradie james, derrick johnson, and al singleton!! niiiice
It is possible Derrick Johnson slides. LB's have been tending to slide in recent drafts.

Benson is probalby a 1st round pick, and deserves to be, but I am glad we have our RB already.