New name for the Washington team

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Today during their match up with the Chargers a sewer pipe ruptured spewing waste all over their fans. So I thought they should be called the Washington Sewer Rats. Check out the video on bleacher report.
Link please.

Big_D

Reaction score
I found a loop hole, they can still be called the r word and it could just be some guy who is sunburnt or girl or... none of those things? A very nondescript and non binary human form of some sort. Instant mascot.. It's a perfect plan!!

RonWashington

Reaction score
Today during their match up with the Chargers a sewer pipe ruptured spewing waste all over their fans. So I thought they should be called the Washington Sewer Rats. Check out the video on bleacher report.

Isn’t it time for “ Fed Ex Field “ to undergo a controlled demolition and the wealthiest area of the country pony up some sales tax plus bonds and build this franchise a new stadium .

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Site rule #4 - You will not include profanity or non-family friendly language in your posts.

DO NOT REPOST THE VIDEO RELATED TO THIS THREAD TOPIC ON COWBOYSZONE.COM!

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
There’s a guy squatting on all their possible name choices (he has 40 patented). I purposely would pick one he didn’t patent out of spite. There’s a thousand names that would work fine.

JayFord

Reaction score
its funny

ive never disliked the wft but their fans are extreamly cocky and act like theyve had the same success as Brady and the patriots the past few years

the team itself imo is irrelevant and has been for about 30 years

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
What a shame those people probably paid thousands for the seat licenses and for the ticket, not to mention all the money for the jerseys and then paraphernalia that they were wearing and then….and then… Washington…. Fans….got…sewage…

giphy.gif

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I found a loop hole, they can still be called the r word and it could just be some guy who is sunburnt or girl or... none of those things? A very nondescript and non binary human form of some sort. Instant mascot.. It's a perfect plan!!
I don't understand what he just said but I approve.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Washington #$%^ Storm