New NFL Draft Countdown mock

littlewebs

Everything I type is a lie. Except that. And that.
Reaction score
1. Wimbley
2. Ko Simpson
3. Demetrius Williams

I love every pick. Lawson and Carpenter were still available at 18 so you could switch either in with the top pick.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Not bad. Not bad at all. I'd be very happy with that.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
littlewebs said:
1. Wimbley
2. Ko Simpson
3. Demetrius Williams

I love every pick. Lawson and Carpenter were still available at 18 so you could switch either in with the top pick.

Best options I had seen so far, if we could get a G with the 3rd pick, I would like it even more.

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
if all 3 of the LBs are still available like you say id take Lawson or trade down. id love to acquire another 3rd rounder to fill our need at OT/OG or NT, id hate to see us take wimbley over Lawson or Carpenter.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Actually, I wouldn't mind if we could pull a Guard out of the 3rd, but other than that, it's a solid 3 rounds.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
littlewebs said:
1. Wimbley
2. Ko Simpson
3. Demetrius Williams

I'd love this. Substitute Lawson or Carpenter, I'd still love it.

Smith22

Reaction score
littlewebs said:
1. Wimbley
2. Ko Simpson
3. Demetrius Williams

Can't argue with any of the picks, but I would be very concerned about our depth at NT and OG if these were our day 1 picks.

Woods

Reaction score
Smith22 said:
Can't argue with any of the picks, but I would be very concerned about our depth at NT and OG if these were our day 1 picks.

We could try for Kuper at Guard in the 5th and a NT in the 6th. There should be a couple of guys available there.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Dayton_Cowboy said:
I haven't seen Demetrius Williams play. What type of receiver is he?

he's a quick WR who can make plays in the deep, passing game, many publications and draft prognosticators rate him as one of the top 5 best WRs in this draft, some have him as high as #1 and #3 on their lists, excellent value in the 3rd