Signed by Cowboys New Offense Assistant Steve Shimko

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Well you do that, safe to say then we won't see you posting until then?
As long as you keep telling me it is Granny's peach tea and its rainy victory in Jonesboys land with the moves of Jerry Dumbo GM Jones, I will keep posting the truth. It ain't tea and it ain't raining.

Gambit

Reaction score
As long as you keep telling me it is Granny's peach tea and its rainy victory in Jonesboys land with the moves of Jerry Dumbo GM Jones, I will keep posting the truth. It ain't tea and it ain't raining.

I see. Well, I wish you luck in that mission.

It is very likely I won't respond though, I'm sure you can understand.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
There is always a plan B, sometimes the brave choose it, those that stay with does not work are the weak minded.
Then Jerry is as weak as they come :lmao: 28 years of sticking with twhat doesn't work:lmao:

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Most of these yahoos turn every thread into a QB bashing thread. Makes them feel tough. I guess it's good for their self esteem and makes up for being picked on all their lives!
:muttley:
These weirdos complain about who we hire as quality control coaches. It’s par for the course.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
These weirdos complain about who we hire as quality control coaches. It’s par for the course.
They don't even know what a quality control coach does. He's basically a gopher for the defensive staff. Wade's son had that job back in the day before he became a position coach.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Where have you been the last 29 years to think I need to make this failure of a fake Dallas Cowboys franchise up?

When I see the real Dallas Cowboys football franchise again, I will let you know. Just like I let you know the fraud of GM, HC, and Asst. Coaches being hired.

Because you have Jerry Dumbo GM Jones and you have a lame duck fake Head Coach, no real coaching talent is going to join Jonesboys. Jerry is doing nothing but the normal brown nose hires.

Case in point; Steve Wilks who kick there butts 2 years in a row is available as a DC after leading a defense to 2 straight NFC Championship games and a Super Bowl. The Cowboys hire a fired ex HC that never got a team to a Super Bowl and former Cowboys DC that never got a Cowboys defense to an NFC championship game. Before Parcells, Zimmer had defensive teams that were 5-11 three years in a row in Dallas with Head Coach Campo the Clown as Jerry's puppet Head Coach.

Again, Where have you been the last 29 years to think these lame duck hires will work?