New old member

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It took You 2 YEARS to work that out?
Actually, it's not required to post in this forum.

New members are encouraged to do so because its a great way to meet the users here and to introduce themselves. In addition, it helps start the participation process that leads to full member access. There's a sticky thread in this forum about that process for anyone interested.

Most forum sites only use post counts to give full access which is why most of those sites have major issues with both human and bot-based spammers. I ran a forum a few years ago where the spammer bots would post random non-sensical replies to random threads until the "post thread" button appeared and then would proceed to spam the site with dozens of spam threads in every forum.

That's the main reason we have a more involved system here which has helped keep the spammers and spammer bots from getting in and attacking this site.

Cwby41

Reaction score
It took You 2 YEARS to work that out?
Lol yes, I knew their was a waiting period to be able to post but didnt know how long. Than I seasked on some of the posts and didnt get any answers until the other day. One of the posters reached out to Reality and sent me the info for getting on. Plus Im not the best when it comes to computers but here now and hopefully can participate soon. I was on Cowboys Zone for years but that place is dead now.

kskboys

Reaction score
Lol yes, I knew their was a waiting period to be able to post but didnt know how long. Than I seasked on some of the posts and didnt get any answers until the other day. One of the posters reached out to Reality and sent me the info for getting on. Plus Im not the best when it comes to computers but here now and hopefully can participate soon. I was on Cowboys Zone for years but that place is dead now.
This is Cowboys Zone.

kskboys

Reaction score
Hi and welcome again, @Cwby41. It's good to see you interacting with the natives. We are Cowboy fans, but some of us act like fans of the other 3 teams in the NFC East (you know, uncontrollable heathens) in here.
I am a fan of wimmins!!!! Especially super hotties like Zelda here. Hey, you gonna post those bikini pics of yourself again, Zelds?

Xelda

Reaction score
I am a fan of wimmins!!!! Especially super hotties like Zelda here. Hey, you gonna post those bikini pics of yourself again, Zelds?
:omg:
If she doesn't, I am posting one of me in a thong, chaps and a 10 gallon hat! Go Cowboys!!!
:popcorn:
GO COWBOYS!!!!!!
th