New poster here!!

WVSkinsfan

Reaction score
Yes im a Skins fan:D and I thought I would join your site just to see what the darkside looked like and I don't like it.I joined a few days ago so I could come and thank you guys in the off topic forum for your kind words about the tragic passing of Bubba on our site.Since I joined I figured Id just keep posting that is if you guys don't mind? Im sure this site needs some good posters on here besides a bunch of homers that think their team does no wrong:lmao:.No seriously this site looks like its a good site with alot of good posters on it and I hope im welcome to post.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
WVSkinsfan;3355234 said:
Yes im a Skins fan:D and I thought I would join your site just to see what the darkside looked like and I don't like it.I joined a few days ago so I could come and thank you guys in the off topic forum for your kind words about the tragic passing of Bubba on our site.Since I joined I figured Id just keep posting that is if you guys don't mind? Im sure this site needs some good posters on here besides a bunch of homers that think their team does no wrong:lmao:.No seriously this site looks like its a good site with alot of good posters on it and I hope im welcome to post.

We always welcome legit posters ---If you are just another troll-crawl back under the bridge :)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As a fellow mountaineer and WVU homer...I just ask that your only mistake in judgment is being a skins fan.:)

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Yeah, hell, we let most anybody post in here...

Obviously, any board that tolerates me doesn't have real high standards... truth is, the only reason they keep me around is to abuse the trolls... :D

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
WVSkinsfan;3355234 said:
Im sure this site needs some good posters on here besides a bunch of homers that think their team does no wrong.

Ah...

Fresh Meat!

diablo.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
zrinkill;3356935 said:
Ah...

Fresh Meat!

diablo.jpg

RAINING BLOOOOD
from a lacerated sky,
Bleeding it's horrors,
Creating my structure,
Now I shall REIGN IN BLOOD.

Sorry...that pic reminds me of slayer.:laugh2:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Welcome. We like to have other fans come here who are here to be quality posters and not trolls. So enjoy your time here and contribute to the place.

WVSkinsfan

Reaction score
Thanks for for not minding if I post guys!!

lol im definitely not no troll... I always try and get along with everybody on whatever board im on.I love talking about sports with other posters and joke around here and there so I hope you cowpaddies have a sense of humor.;)

silverbear

Reaction score
WVSkinsfan;3357363 said:
Thanks for for not minding if I post guys!!

lol im definitely not no troll... I always try and get along with everybody on whatever board im on.I love talking about sports with other posters and joke around here and there so I hope you cowpaddies have a sense of humor.;)

You're not allowed to joke in here until you have at least 10,000 posts... it's in the FAQs...

silverbear

Reaction score
bbgun;3357416 said:
Aw shucks, I had nothing better to do.

IOW, you're saying this board is a haven for folks who have no lives??

Guilty as charged...

And how the HELL did you get to 20,000 posts before I did??

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;3357424 said:
IOW, you're saying this board is a haven for folks who have no lives??

Guilty as charged...

And how the HELL did you get to 20,000 posts before I did??

I adhered to the Silverbear "respond to every single post instead of using the quote toggle tab" strategy.

WVSkinsfan

Reaction score
bbgun;3357438 said:
Your sig is too tall. Busted.

I have been wondering if it was so if it is then I will take it down.I sure as hell don't know how to make it smaller.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
WVSkinsfan;3357441 said:
I have been wondering if it was so if it is then I will take it down.I sure as hell don't know how to make it smaller.

this one is legal

http://img62.*************/img62/8118/washingtonredskins001.jpg