New Scientific Discovery

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
A scientist from Queens University in Kingston has invented a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling and prevents the nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in.

At a news conference announcing the invention, a large group of men took the scientist outside and beat the hell out of him.

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
trickblue said:
At a news conference announcing the invention, a large group of men took the scientist outside and beat the hell out of him.

I would have been happy to help out with this endeavor. :D

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
trickblue said:
A scientist from Queens University in Kingston has invented a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling and prevents the nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in.

LMAO..... :D

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
trickblue said:

lol, i wished someone would have said something so i could have helped with the beating