New time machine mission?

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
This would be a really tough time travel mission, but I might do it if there's enough interest.

The mission: Go back in time and prevent Jerry Jones from buying the Cowboys, but make sure that whoever does buy the team hires Jimmy Johnson as coach.

I could go back to 1988 to when the team was for sale. Manipulating who buys it would be difficult. Maybe I could somehow make millions from my time machine and then buy it myself.

What do you think. Should I do it?

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Use the time machine to make money and make sure that he buys the Chargers instead. Then you use your time machine money to buy the team instead and hire Jimmy. Then Jimmy retires, you hire Belichek, draft Tom Brady in the 5th rd.

nobody

Reaction score
This would be a really tough time travel mission, but I might do it if there's enough interest.

The mission: Go back in time and prevent Jerry Jones from buying the Cowboys, but make sure that whoever does buy the team hires Jimmy Johnson as coach.

I could go back to 1988 to when the team was for sale. Manipulating who buys it would be difficult. Maybe I could somehow make millions from my time machine and then buy it myself.

What do you think. Should I do it?
Even if you do, it won't affect us. It will create a parallel reality in which that happened and we'll still be stuck with Jerry Jones...or create a paradox and destroy reality...or you going back in time will inadvertently cause what you're trying to prevent... How do I know? Because Jerry currently owns the team, therefore you failed. No scenario is beneficial.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Even if you do, it won't affect us. It will create a parallel reality in which that happened and we'll still be stuck with Jerry Jones...or create a paradox and destroy reality...or you going back in time will inadvertently cause what you're trying to prevent... How do I know? Because Jerry currently owns the team, therefore you failed. No scenario is beneficial.
Of course Jerry still owns the team. I haven't gone back in time to fix it yet.

rags747

Reaction score
I think you should get todays closing stock prices, travel back to tomorrow am and load up, pay off $700 credit card debt. You’re Welcome!