new to board

burnetthatcher2006

Reaction score
long time cowboy fan but i just wanted to say after watching cowboy Commander game too me there are 3 young defenders on this team that as they grow up they could take cowboys from a good defense to a great defense

we know ellis canty ware wiiliams newman get all the pub especially from cowboy fans and sure they are the core but i saw alot of promise from 3 young guys who will only get more and more playing time as season progresses

1. fs- pat watkins- i just think by week 10 or so this guy is going to be a monster in coverage

2. dl- jay ratliff- he was slowed by injuries his rookie season but he has really looked healthy and flashed some pass rush skills so far this season.

3. dl- jason hatcher- i just believe this kid has all tools to be a very good pass rusher in this league and looks even quicker off the snap then he did in preseason

so while the season progresses it will be very interesting following these 3 young guys watching them game from game because while i love and root for all cowboy players these 3 kids and there p word potential have me excited at how good this defense could be if they grow up and progress.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
first off::welcome: :welcome:

secondly, thats i fine first post. i agree on all accounts. post at will, this is the best cowboys board period.

JonCJG

Reaction score
burnetthatcher2006 said:
long time cowboy fan but i just wanted to say after watching cowboy Commander game too me there are 3 young defenders on this team that as they grow up they could take cowboys from a good defense to a great defense

we know ellis canty ware wiiliams newman get all the pub especially from cowboy fans and sure they are the core but i saw alot of promise from 3 young guys who will only get more and more playing time as season progresses

1. fs- pat watkins- i just think by week 10 or so this guy is going to be a monster in coverage

2. dl- jay ratliff- he was slowed by injuries his rookie season but he has really looked healthy and flashed some pass rush skills so far this season.

3. dl- jason hatcher- i just believe this kid has all tools to be a very good pass rusher in this league and looks even quicker off the snap then he did in preseason

so while the season progresses it will be very interesting following these 3 young guys watching them game from game because while i love and root for all cowboy players these 3 kids and there p word potential have me excited at how good this defense could be if they grow up and progress.

Agreed and Welcome to the board.

Hatch looks like he is going to be a beast! To me he is a quicker, faster Canty.
Hatcher will be scary next year with some more experience and a year training with Joe Juraszek.