New to the Forum

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome Polky, and we agree. We are the best fans in the NFL and we are not biased or opinionated at all.

BTW, I knew you were out there...…..watching...…….waiting. I thought you would come on in last Monday but you had that thing you had to do instead.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Welcome Polko.
Another lurker steps boldly forward, it's like watching a young foal take it's 1st tottering steps, soon You'll be playfully gambolling through the green and pleasant pastures wildly neighing with joy.
Unless he gets hit by a truck, which many seem to do....and since he posted on Monday, and it's now Friday....BOOM!!!

Xelda

Reaction score
Unless he gets hit by a truck, which many seem to do....and since he posted on Monday, and it's now Friday....BOOM!!!
Our thread now! Let the post jacking begin.

As I said in the Pops thread, I got a new computer. I didn't remember my password for CZ because my former computer was faithful to do it for me. To come up with a new password, I had to type out the last name of our passer backwards. I almost had to write it down. At least I knew who it was. I tried to spy on the enemy and their catch was for me to name their center. I didn't have a clue and wasn't feeling spiteful enough to research it.

Last edited:

Polkton31

Reaction score
So, How many posts do I have to make before I can start clicking like on a post?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No truck and no BOOM!!! Just life away from the board. Something some posters here should try.
Hrmph and pshaw, it's scary out there in the real world. The board is the mothership, once you join, you are tethered to it and can only stray as far as your lifeline will allow.

You said that you wanted to share your ideas and thoughts. Well Polkymon, who else ya gonna do that with? I've tried it, they don't want any of it out there. There are far to many normal people in that "life away from the board" you speak of. It's safer in here. Yes, it's full of stark raving lunatics but they reveal themselves to us through their prose. They don't try to fool ya like normal people do.

Polkton31

Reaction score
Hrmph and pshaw, it's scary out there in the real world. The board is the mothership, once you join, you are tethered to it and can only stray as far as your lifeline will allow.

You said that you wanted to share your ideas and thoughts. Well Polkymon, who else ya gonna do that with? I've tried it, they don't want any of it out there. There are far to many normal people in that "life away from the board" you speak of. It's safer in here. Yes, it's full of stark raving lunatics but they reveal themselves to us through their prose. They don't try to fool ya like normal people do.

That's too funny. I agree with you though, normal is over-rated. Better to hang out with lunatics that know who and what they are, than to try and fit in with people who haven't figured themselves out yet.

PS. I would have hit like, but the board won't let me. Either that, or I am just to slow to figure out how to do it.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's too funny. I agree with you though, normal is over-rated. Better to hang out with lunatics that know who and what they are, than to try and fit in with people who haven't figured themselves out yet.

PS. I would have hit like, but the board won't let me. Either that, or I am just to slow to figure out how to do it.
When you post around enough, the Like button and privileges to start threads just magically appear. That's what Reality, the site owner, would have us believe. Actually, he's a good dude and since a wave of us landed here form the old DC.com, he cut us some slack. Or he got tired of the whining "where's my Like button, why don't I have my Like button, why can't I start a thread asking why don't I have my Like button".

Polkton31

Reaction score
When you post around enough, the Like button and privileges to start threads just magically appear. That's what Reality, the site owner, would have us believe. Actually, he's a good dude and since a wave of us landed here form the old DC.com, he cut us some slack. Or he got tired of the whining "where's my Like button, why don't I have my Like button, why can't I start a thread asking why don't I have my Like button".

Yeah, I was on the old site myself. I just changed my username when I came to this site. I posted on the old site with the username Deo Volente. I remember you from the old site. You were always one of my favorite people on there, along with Jumbo and a couple others.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, I was on the old site myself. I just changed my username when I came to this site. I posted on the old site with the username Deo Volente. I remember you from the old site. You were always one of my favorite people on there, along with Jumbo and a couple others.
How kind of you (the payment is on the way to you PayPal account per your PM) and I do recall your moniker.

There are quite a few here but some were more in the News section of the old forum and I was warned that my schtick wouldn't play there well so I hung out in the Fan Forum and tried to see just how close to the line I could get. They were more serious in the News section, I was told. And it could get heated and nasty.

The Off Topic Zone here is a nice break from deciding how much you want to pay Zeke or the degree of Garrett's suckiness and there's some fun to be had there. Good group of folks here but there are some I still miss from the old hangout.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Just stopped by to say Hello to all the members. I have been a fan of this site for quite some time, I just have never posted on it before.
I look forward to sharing ideas and thoughts with the greatest fans in the NFL!
:welcome: