New to the forum

Arkansas

Reaction score
I'm new on this site & have been reading alot of post. The one post most troubleing is the person leaveing because the team is not doing well.The days of teams doing well year after year ended when free agencey came into play in 1989 on a trial basis. I agree that it is hard to be faithful year after year but thats the way it is. I look forward to shooting the fat with everyone from time to time & hope i can be of help on things as they arise. My wife & myself are raiseing 2 grandsons & can always use tickets from time to time. Also a Mavericks fan...again can use tickets from time to time. This is a great site & thanks to all of you that post your fellings on things, thats what makes it fun. Arkansas

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Welcome buddaay...why can't newman where number 41?? granted i wanted him to get a number in the 20's or his number 4 from college

Arkansas

Reaction score
No disrespect to Newman, just my way of saying Charlie Waters is one of the best corners/safteys Dallas has ever had. They say the cowboys don't retire numbers but do you think you will see the #12 or # 8 again? I don't. Thank you for the welcome, this will be a good site for alot of history.

phillycard

Reaction score
Arkansas;1269472 said:
No disrespect to Newman, just my way of saying Charlie Waters is one of the best corners/safteys Dallas has ever had. They say the cowboys don't retire numbers but do you think you will see the #12 or # 8 again? I don't. Thank you for the welcome, this will be a good site for alot of history.

True indeed Arkansas. Charlie Waters was a damn good player, but you should give T-New a chance. By the time he's finished, you night think differently. I think he's tremendous and reps that number well.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, I gotta admit I felt queesy at first when I saw 54 on the rook but it has passed long since. Happy posting:starspin

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Welcome! I think people are simply feeling frustration, was a lot easier during the 5-11 Campo days when we would have fun trashing Quincy/Campo/Jerry because we expected the team to suck. With the expectations this year it's hurting to struggle.

Just my .02...

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Welcome to the board Arkansas. Charlie Waters was one heck of a Free Safety.