New to the site, not here to start a fight

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
As you can probably guess, I'm a Commanders fan.

I'm not here to troll or start a fight, just to have a place to talk football and rib a little when we beat you :cool:

Just for a quick background on me, I am a former legend of ExtremeSkins, but was banned for life several times. Apparently they only like their own fans when they don't speak their mind EVER.

So, the show over there is run by a couple of cocky stuckup pricks, and I just pray it's different over here.

I look forward to a good game today and no injuries on either side. As for a prediction, you will win if T.O. gets open early for a score, and we will win if we abuse him early.

My heart tells me 27-23 Commanders, but my brain says 28-13 Cowboys :(

FanSinceLandry

Reaction score
Extreme;2289620 said:

I'm not here to troll or start a fight, just to have a place to talk football and rib a little when we beat you :cool:

Just for a quick background on me, I am a former legend of ExtremeSkins, but was banned for life several times. Apparently they only like their own fans when they don't speak their mind EVER.

So, the show over there is run by a couple of cocky stuckup pricks, and I just pray it's different over here.

I look forward to a good game today and no injuries on either side. As for a prediction, you will win if T.O. gets open early for a score, and we will win if we abuse him early.

Curious what your screen name was over at Extremeskins. I pretty much know anyone who was anyone there.

BTW Nice snag of PraiseGibbs signature. Yeah, your outed.
LMAO

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
:welcome:Enjoy.....Now jump in and talk some Cowboy Football.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Extreme;2289620 said:

well you got wun!

FloridaRob

Reaction score
from another teams fan (Packers) this place is ok. A lot of good posters and good people too which is a lot more important....