New to the Site

DCboyz5x

Reaction score
hey everyone, new member to the site, been following for a about a year and half now reading the posts but finally decided to sign up and get in on the action...diehard cowboys fan that lives in New England :mad: tough but rep the star every day! Go cowboys and let’s get #6

CapnB

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Look out for all the lunatics that will be welcoming you here shortly.

kskboys

Reaction score
Yeah, esp look out for that CapB lunatic!!!! He's Capn'Crunch's brother and is wild jealous over that dammmm cereal!!!

CapnB

Reaction score
Yeah, esp look out for that CapB lunatic!!!! He's Capn'Crunch's brother and is wild jealous over that dammmm cereal!!!

Yeah, he's the outcast of the family because he wears pants. Crunch will never learn.

Xelda

Reaction score
:welcome: DCboyz5x! Glad you went and made it official. :starspin: Pretty :starspin:stars :starspin: just :starspin:for :starspin: you. :starspin:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
hey everyone, new member to the site, been following for a about a year and half now reading the posts but finally decided to sign up and get in on the action...diehard cowboys fan that lives in New England :mad: tough but rep the star every day! Go cowboys and let’s get #6
Nice to see another New Englander here!!!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Welcome and no matter what they say I aint coo-coo for coco puffs

kskboys

Reaction score
Xelda is a chick btw. Just found this out the other day. She puts up with us weirdos and hasnt tried to have any of us committed as of yet. That we know of.
I do suspect her putting the bathroom cam in my house, though!!!!!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Well, you know... everyone needs a little excitement in their lives. CapnB just hasn't checked his bathroom yet. Heck, his whole house since he doesn't wear pants. Some of those lower cams though, sheesh!
Is he a manly man? Or a dried up old prune Bernice seems to liken him

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Xelda is a chick btw. Just found this out the other day. She puts up with us weirdos and hasnt tried to have any of us committed as of yet. That we know of.
Well, they came for me again last week but I can't say it was Xelda, too many other suspects. But they went away after I told them I was Yaggid, God to the Keebler elves, and they took the cookies instead of me.

Xelda

Reaction score
Well, they came for me again last week but I can't say it was Xelda, too many other suspects. But they went away after I told them I was Yaggid, God to the Keebler elves, and they took the cookies instead of me.
Weren't me, Coach. I was actually getting worried about you. I was getting ready to gather the group and start hunting for you.
Is he a manly man? Or a dried up old prune Bernice seems to liken him
I wasn't wanting to say anything, but... nah, I'd just get myself banned from a perfectly good Cowboys site.