New to this

Cowboys_fan95

Reaction score
Hey everyone just posting on here pretty new to this trying to get to know other cowboys fans. I am also going to the game in Charlotte I haven't been there but once but that was to ship to basic training does anybody know any fun stuff to do their and good spots to eat

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey everyone just posting on here pretty new to this trying to get to know other cowboys fans. I am also going to the game in Charlotte I haven't been there but once but that was to ship to basic training does anybody know any fun stuff to do their and good spots to eat
Yes, you can eat that spot on your jacket and that useless blind spot.

And while you are new to this, most of us are nude to this. If you are clothed, most won't reply to you, we sense this type of thing. Please remove your clothing, go outside and do 3 laps around your house yelling "I'm a naked Cowboys fan and I don't care who knows". If you are slow afoot and the cops show up, it is acceptable not to complete the 3rd lap but 2 is mandatory.

And welcome, we don't get many new members.

IceBowler

Reaction score
Yes, you can eat that spot on your jacket and that useless blind spot.

And while you are new to this, most of us are nude to this. If you are clothed, most won't reply to you, we sense this type of thing. Please remove your clothing, go outside and do 3 laps around your house yelling "I'm a naked Cowboys fan and I don't care who knows". If you are slow afoot and the cops show up, it is acceptable not to complete the 3rd lap but 2 is mandatory.

And welcome, we don't get many new members.

Hey Coach! I just signed on today and see there are many folks from the old Team site here. Do you know what happened, i.e. why they shut it down or did it go payola or what? Anyway, glad to see you here - always enjoyed your insights.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey Coach! I just signed on today and see there are many folks from the old Team site here. Do you know what happened, i.e. why they shut it down or did it go payola or what? Anyway, glad to see you here - always enjoyed your insights.
Hey Icey, good to see you here.

What we heard was that they were shutting it down to come more in line with what the NFL wanted on the websites and we were given notice thinking we would have time to gather everyone on the Ark and sail for new land but whammo, the place shut down faster my wife waiting for an apology.

Start a thread announcing your arrival and let everyone know you were there, you were there on that day. The day that caused me to break the tie between my beloved Cardinals and Cowboys and become a one team man. The best part of that is that they won me over with a loss so to keep me they've never had to win.

Welcome again, Icey, you always were a great judge of insights.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Um uh er howdy:welcome: