New TV Schedule

Cowchips

Reaction score
I read that next year the NFL will have games on Thursday and Saturday nights. They are selling the TV rights now. I think that's gonna suck personally. My wifey gets upset with 2 nights and Sunday afternoons :)

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Cowchips said:
I read that next year the NFL will have games on Thursday and Saturday nights. They are selling the TV rights now. I think that's gonna suck personally. My wifey gets upset with 2 nights and Sunday afternoons :)

I thought they had a deal in place with the NCAA not to regularly schedule games on Saturdays.

wesleyc288

Believer
Reaction score
If this is true...i will hate it. This would mean that some teams would have 2-3 more days to prepare for their opponent than some other teams...I just dont see how this would make sense? What is the purpose......If it aint broke, Dont fix it!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowchips said:
Just because it is on doesn't mean you have to watch it. :eek:

Unless you are like me of course. :D :D :D

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
...understand is the games on Sunday afternoons? Why couldn't they consider Sunday early evenings so fans can enjoy a nice fall day instead of being stuck to their tubes?

It's tough to be stuck to a TV when the sun is shining outside. That's why I don't mind Monday Night Football. What else is there to do on a Monday Night in the late summer/fall?

dallasblue05

Reaction score
Depending on what games were on on Sat.....I may not be watching NFL, but stuck to the college games......I dont like the idea, but we all know the NFL as a business is a machine that does not care about what it runs over!!

nathanlt

Reaction score
Learn what these abbreviations stand for... TiVo, DVR.... That will make this problem irrelevant!

It's certainly made my life easier, with 9am games up here in Alaska!