New York Giants Injury Updates

DBoys

Reaction score
Shaun Williams (Starting safety) is placed on IR.
Pierce is out this Sat and in a cast.
William Joseph is out Sat.

They are going to get beat up this weekend by that KC OL.

TunaFan33

Benched
Reaction score
DBoys said:
Shaun Williams (Starting safety) is placed on IR.
Pierce is out this Sat and in a cast.
William Joseph is out Sat.

They are going to get beat up this weekend by that KC OL.

Yah-Gints fans were LAUGHING at us for beating a *mediocre* KC team by the skins of our teeth last week.

They're gonna be in for a BIG surprise by Willie Roaf and that OL! :D

morasp

Reaction score
I hope so, those are key injuries on defense. The Giants Offense could give their defense a test though. They aren't afraid to throw it down field.

sago1

Reaction score
I'm sure the Giants O will throw the ball down the field and I wonder how many INT's Eli will throw; he hasn't been too good last few weeks and Giant fans really concern. There's an article in NY paper discussing injury problems but they more concerned about Eli's poor play lately. Ha Ha Ha.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
morasp said:
I hope so, those are key injuries on defense. The Giants Offense could give their defense a test though. They aren't afraid to throw it down field.

Well, thats to be seen, with LT out I believe, and RT questionable, airing out might really be a good thing for Chiefs, since they will feast on Eli then.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Giants have also had a problem with their special teams, Minn made them look really bad and I have a feeling Dante Hall is going to feast on a weak Giants special teams