New York Giants "HATE Thread"

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
ok Gang, time to post up why you hate the New York Football Giants.

Let me start with the obvious, so you don't have to:

1. They Suck
2. Plaxico Sucks
3. Manning Sucks and is a ***
4. Their coach is a Moron
5. They play on a Dump

well, that sums it up for me. any additional things I might have overlooked?

:starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Meh... dont really hate any team.... the Giants are team in our way... a stepping stone if you will.....

Hit 'em.
Drop 'em.
Leave 'em for dead in their own house.

Then.
NEXT!!

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I live in New York, so I hate their fans more than I even hate the actual team. I also hate that they beat up on a bunch of losing teams and the media proclaims them the 4th best team in football, and some go as far as claiming them the best in the NFC. Meanwhile, we destroyed a few sorry teams and it's the old story, "Who have they beat?"

Here's to going to their house and whipping their butts, I'm hoping to see Eli caked in mud before the half from being on his back so much.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
TheCount;1753339 said:
I live in New York, so I hate their fans more than I even hate the actual team. I also hate that they beat up on a bunch of losing teams and the media proclaims them the 4th best team in football, and some go as far as claiming them the best in the NFC. Meanwhile, we destroyed a few sorry teams and it's the old story, "Who have they beat?"

Here's to going to their house and whipping their butts, I'm hoping to see Eli caked in mud before the half from being on his back so much.

HAHA.. I live in NY too....

Dont the Giants fans look like a bunch of drunk frat boys?... they all look the same

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
YoMick;1753345 said:
HAHA.. I live in NY too....

Dont the Giants fans look like a bunch of drunk frat boys?... they all look the same

You know it, don't even get me started.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
No Giants hate thread would be complete without this.

i432_shockeyshocked.gif

:giants:

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Honestly, out of all the NFCE teams, the G-Women are the only ones I can tolerate (maybe it's because I don't know alot of NY fans)! So while I look forward to Dallas going into the swamp and stomping mudholes in their overrated *****, I cannot honestly say that I "hate" them! Dislike, yes, but no hatred, that's reserved for the E-gals & Deadskins! :laugh2:

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
Hostile;1753382 said:

i432_shockeyshocked.gif

LOL, thanks for this vid. I forgot all about this one!!!:laugh2:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Whats funny is the media here think the Giants have a great chance at winning this game, but all the fans seem to have already chulked it up as a loss.

I tend to agree with the fans. I don't think the Giants have a chance in this game, unless the Cowboys beat themselves with penalties and/or turnovers like they did in the Pats game.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Big Dakota;1753418 said:
I don't remember that Hos, what's the story?

The Giants where going to kick a field goal to win (a semi short one should have been an easy make), but shanked it and lost the game.

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
Big Dakota;1753418 said:
I don't remember that Hos, what's the story?

It was a playoff game against the Seahawks I believe, and their kicker Feeley missed a chip shot fg to win the game.....

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Hostile;1753382 said:

i432_shockeyshocked.gif

And the Oscar goes to.....
Jeremy Shockey for best performance in a loss

Oscar.jpg

bobtheflob

Reaction score
I think that clip is from the game that Feeley missed like 3 field goals in overtime or something a few years ago.

In our division, I hate the Commanders the most as an organization, I hate the Eagles' fans the most, and I hate the current Giants players the most. I just can't stand Shockey, Plaxico, Eli, Jacobs, and Strahan (and I hated Tiki too). They're too cocky when they're good and too whiney when they lose.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
YoMick;1753431 said:
And the Oscar goes to.....
Jeremy Shockey for best performance in a loss

Oscar.jpg
Oscar presenter (after being handed a card): "Jeremy Shockey will not accept his Oscar. He says that it looks too much like a 'homo'..? wth..???"

dlv6177

Reaction score
I hate the Giants so bad. I loathe all of them. Tom Coughlin would challenge the birth of his son if he could. He throws the challenge flag every chance he gets. Shockey is a tool. Eli is a tang. Strahan is annoying etc etc etc

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
bobtheflob;1753461 said:
I think that clip is from the game that Feeley missed like 3 field goals in overtime or something a few years ago.

Look at the players, coaches in the background... LOL

you see a helmet fly into the air, a coach stands back up from crouching over and another Giants arms go down....

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bobtheflob;1753461 said:

In our division, I hate the Commanders the most as an organization, I hate the Eagles' fans the most, and I hate the current Giants players the most. I just can't stand Shockey, Plaxico, Eli, Jacobs, and Strahan (and I hated Tiki too). They're too cocky when they're good and too whiney when they lose.

MY sentiments, exactly.

I hate Plexico Burress for being a stork, and for calling TO a coward last year.