YoMick;1753990 said:
I have seen this guy driving around NY.... he drives a pacer :D

I guess his Gremilin broke down. :laugh2:

_77.jpg

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Hostile;1753382 said:
No Giants hate thread would be complete without this.

i432_shockeyshocked.gif

:giants:

Beautiful.

Hos reaches into the archives and pulls out an old favorite.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
YoMick;1753474 said:
Look at the players, coaches in the background... LOL

you see a helmet fly into the air, a coach stands back up from crouching over and another Giants arms go down....
what's really funny is there is a guy behind shockey with his arms up watching the play the whole time, and he doesn't realize they missed the fg until after shockey does.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Chief;1754054 said:
Beautiful.

Hos reaches into the archives and pulls out an old favorite.
Chief!

How the heck are you? You've got to be loving this season. Miss your input.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Hostile;1753382 said:
No Giants hate thread would be complete without this.

i432_shockeyshocked.gif

:giants:

Thanks --now I remember what I hate about the giants

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Hostile;1754102 said:
Chief!

How the heck are you? You've got to be loving this season. Miss your input.

Doing well, but not as well as Tony Romo.

Hey, something else about the Giants-- Did you all know that Tom Coughlin can get so upset, angry and frustrated during a game that blood actually squirts out of his eyes?

It's true.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
YoMick;1753474 said:
Look at the players, coaches in the background... LOL

you see a helmet fly into the air, a coach stands back up from crouching over and another Giants arms go down....
And you can see Tiki walking behind Shockey to the left putting his helmet on, as if they still got some game to play.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
peplaw06;1754159 said:
And you can see Tiki walking behind Shockey to the left putting his helmet on, as if they still got some game to play.

Yeah... I saw that.

As you can see.... he dudnt plays foosball no mores

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
I HATE THE GIANTS!!!!

I hate the media love for these Suckas!!!

lets DESTROY THEM BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
demdcowboys#1;1754245 said:
I HATE THE GIANTS!!!!

I hate the media love for these Suckas!!!

lets DESTROY THEM BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like your mental train of thought

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
bobtheflob;1753461 said:
I think that clip is from the game that Feeley missed like 3 field goals in overtime or something a few years ago.

In our division, I hate the Commanders the most as an organization, I hate the Eagles' fans the most, and I hate the current Giants players the most. I just can't stand Shockey, Plaxico, Eli, Jacobs, and Strahan (and I hated Tiki too). They're too cocky when they're good and too whiney when they lose.

that's pretty much how I would rank the hate too, I hated Shockey 1st, but then that whole ballin' pretty much did it for me, that was the most irrelevant celebration I have ever seen, c'mon guys, this is football, not basketball

I also hate how they buried Jimmy Hoffa underneath the stadium

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
The thread isn't complete without the Reeves (i think?) ballin graphic, it was nice.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
HighTechDave;1753326 said:
ok Gang, time to post up why you hate the New York Football Giants.

Let me start with the obvious, so you don't have to:

1. They Suck
2. Plaxico Sucks
3. Manning Sucks and is a ***
4. Their coach is a Moron
5. They play on a Dump

well, that sums it up for me. any additional things I might have overlooked?

:starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin

I hate the Giants, because as a Cowboys fan growing up in New York I have always and continue to confront Giant fans without the cojones to just say they hate the Cowboys because of their success. Giant fans always tell me they hate the Cowboys and they always cite some "moral" reason: I hate them because of how they treated Landry, I hate them because Irvin is a druggie, I hate them because they call themselves America's Team, etc.

No children, you hate them because for the majority of years you've been a fan you've had to watch them in the playoffs while your team was home. THAT'S why you hate them and just say it.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Chief;1754118 said:
Doing well, but not as well as Tony Romo.

Hey, something else about the Giants-- Did you all know that Tom Coughlin can get so upset, angry and frustrated during a game that blood actually squirts out of his eyes?

It's true.
Hopefully we see alot of this.......
TomCoughlin.jpg

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
nyc;1753411 said:
Whats funny is the media here think the Giants have a great chance at winning this game, but all the fans seem to have already chulked it up as a loss.

I tend to agree with the fans. I don't think the Giants have a chance in this game, unless the Cowboys beat themselves with penalties and/or turnovers like they did in the Pats game.

I'm in southwest CT so I'm surrounded by Giants fans too. I'm amazed that after 6 straight wins most of the fans (friends of mine, by the way) all think they are going to lose.

The normal smack talk, that I very much enjoy, is not happening. It sure takes the wind outta my sails when at lunch the other day with fellow workers I started talking smack and all I got back was "Your team is better, we are going to lose".

Whats up with that ??? I hope this doesn't become a trap game.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Jarv;1754666 said:
I'm in southwest CT so I'm surrounded by Giants fans too. I'm amazed that after 6 straight wins most of the fans (friends of mine, by the way) all think they are going to lose.

The normal smack talk, that I very much enjoy, is not happening. It sure takes the wind outta my sails when at lunch the other day with fellow workers I started talking smack and all I got back was "Your team is better, we are going to lose".

Whats up with that ??? I hope this doesn't become a trap game.
Yea I am getting alot of that also. I am suprised.The gnats fans are always talking trash up here, but for this game they have been, for the most part, very quiet. I hope this game can put these fans in hibernation for the rest of the season.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Fun-fact: Jeremy Shockey and L.J. Smith are battling for the 3rd best TE spot in their own division.