New York Giants @ San Francisco 49ers

Reaction score
Doomsday;4390210 said:
I am sick of the media trying to hype guys like Alex Smith and Tim Tebow, neither one can throw for to save their lives. The defense is going to have to win this game for the Niners.

What are you talking about? Smith can definitely throw the ball did you not watch him outplay Brees last week?

Staggerlee

chip_gilkey
Reaction score
Judas;4390214 said:
I don't want the 49ers to have more SBs. I know you're too young to understand that.

I don't give a **** about who has most SBs I hate the giants like nothing else in this world and I want them to lose.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4390217 said:
What are you talking about? Smith can definitely throw the ball did you not watch him outplay Brees last week?

Youre kidding right? He made some nice throws in the last 5 minutes of that game, the rest of the time he was mediocre at best. He is the king of the 7 yard pass on third and 9.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
chip_gilkey;4390219 said:
I don't give a **** about who has most SBs I hate the giants like nothing else in this world and I want them to lose.
I like ELI, who I think is better than his brother.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Geebus, here we go again giving Eli all day in the pocket, what the heck is going on here, did the Gaints line become stellar overnight?

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Eli "All Day" Manning...if the 49'ers dont get better pressure than that, this game is going to be a blowout

Bluestang

Reaction score
Judas;4390225 said:
I like ELI, who I think is better than his brother.

Now that is just the most idiotic comment I have heard of all time on this board.

Kristi

I Rue Everything
Reaction score
Worst case scenario game for us with these two teams. Guess I pulling for the Patriots -- puke. Hate the Giants and don't want the 49ers to get six rings before us. Was hoping the Saints would take it all this year.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Bluestang;4390231 said:
Now that is just the most idiotic comment I have heard of all time on this board.
Let me say, better at winning. Feel better? I'm all about wins bro, or sis.