New York Jets "HATE" Thread

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
ok boys, post up how much you hate the Jets. Tell us why they suck. Feel the RAGE and HATRED, and spew your vile anger in text here.

They suck because they play on a dump

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Because they live in NY, play in New Jersey and are too cheap to get their own stadium. :laugh2:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Joe Namath is all the reason anyone should ever need to hate the Jets. What a undeserving schmuck.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
They pressure mothers and daughters into exposing themselves in public.

Jets HATE!

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Because I am listening to The WFAN in New York and they treat the Jets like a red-headed stepchild and won't even talk about their game tommorrow .

Seems like they would even talk Knicks Basketball before they talk about the Jets :bang2: .

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
mickgreen58;1781227 said:
Because I am listening to The WFAN in New York and they treat the Jets like a red-headed stepchild and won't even talk about their game tommorrow .

Seems like they would even talk Knicks Basketball before they talk about the Jets :bang2: .

and they don't even do that, as all they talk about is stupid BaseBall

kmd24

Reaction score
I hate them because they couldn't close against the Giants nor the Commanders.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Meh.... living here in NY..... having Giants and Jets fans all around ya....

I actually root for the Jets.... if I had to pick a NY team it would be the Jets... prob out of sympathy.... they let me down ALOT this year....

they let the Skins win
they let the Giants win...

tough games.. I was counting on them :D

Cant hate on that team.... nothing but a team that cant get out of its own way.... Mangini was exposed..... Pennington was left in too long.... how good of a coach can Mangini be when your QB is losing games for you in the 4th qtr by throwing game changing/ending picks...

On any other week... GO J-E-T-S! JETS JETS JETS
... but this week..... D-E-A-D DEAD DEAD DEAD

Eddie

Reaction score
It's hard to hate the Jets. Not only are they an NFL afterthought, they're a NY afterthought.

NY teams listed in order of importance;

Yankees
Giants
Knicks
Mets
Rangers
Islanders
Jets

The freakin' Jets can't even beat out two lamo NHL teams in home town popularity.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Eddie;1781303 said:
It's hard to hate the Jets. Not only are they an NFL afterthought, they're a NY afterthought.

NY teams listed in order of importance;

Yankees
Giants
Knicks
Mets
Rangers
Islanders
Jets

The freakin' Jets can't even beat out two lamo NHL teams in home town popularity.

Not anymore.... no one watches Hockey around here....

Jets are more in the middle.... people are also tired of the Knicks BS

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
a bartender that works for me is from Jersey.He tries real hard to tell me every year "Jets-Giants in the SuperBowl!!"every year I laugh my butt off inside.bartenders are like wide receivers,ego maniacs and very fragile.thats why I hate the Jets(and Giants)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
kmd24;1781249 said:
I hate them because they couldn't close against the Giants nor the Commanders.
Yep, and they also lost to the Eagles. We can't count on them to do anything right.

:jets:

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
My favorite Jets anecdote:

When Lou Holtz was their coach, a staffer noticed Holtz in his office working late. He saw Holtz jotting some stuff on a piece of paper and assumed that the coach was drawing up some plays or something. When the staffer walked in to say good night, he asked Holtz what he was working on. The coach replied that he was trying to come up with lyrics for a Jets fight song.

Needless to say, Holtz was back in the collegiate ranks very quickly.