New York Jets "HATE" Thread

CowboyChris

Reaction score
i hate the Jets cause every April come draft time, you see these losers and their chants J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS, and Berman singing along with them.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboyChris;1781385 said:
i hate the Jets cause every April come draft time, you see these losers and their chants J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS, and Berman singing along with them.

Yes but you gotta love the comedic gold after the commish announces the picks and all of the jets fans are booing or scratching their heads.:laugh2:

CowboyChris

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1781398 said:
Yes but you gotta love the comedic gold after the commish announces the picks and all of the jets fans are booing or scratching their heads.:laugh2:

BP thats very true, but it isnt very easy digging up some dirt on the Jets, we have never played them in a post season game, there is virtually no history with them.

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
This Just Out:

Its has been discovered that the New York Jets beat up old ladies and kicks puppies.

Now back to you in the studio

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
What, nobody fears the mighty J-E-T-S? No one on here feels that we might fall asleep behind the wheel and give one away? After all they DID beat the almighty, supposedly second-best team in the NFL last week! I'm worried...this has trap game written all over it!

NOT!!!:lmao2:

How can anyone hate on the New Jersey Biplanes...no need to kick someone when they're down, you know?! Hey, at least the Joneses get to hook up for another Turkey Day...I'm sure that's the only storyline they'll be pushing tomorrow!

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Jets are hard to hate. They've been bad for so long they are irrelevant.

Mangini is kind of a tool though. He makes some really bad calls.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
zeroburrito;1781838 said:
hmmm. they blew the whistle on the pats. i can't hate em. go jets!
You mean, AFTER our game with them right?

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
I hate the jets because they're coming into our house trying to beat us.

I'm driving 6 hours to my dad's and we're gonna watch the game like we did when i was a kid. One more win closer to a division title which should be rightfully ours.

I hope we shut them out and put up 40.

bobtheflob

Reaction score
They're just so far off my radar screen in general that it's hard to hate them. They're really just not important enough for me to pay attention to. I can only name 4 players on their team (Chad, Clemens, Coles, and Jones). And apparently they have a rookie CB who TO hasn't heard of either.

My most recent ex-girlfriend is now dating a Jets fan and I hate him. That's about all I've got.

roy31

Reaction score
A friend of mine plays for the Jets so I don't hate them , but they can pick a different game to win.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
I'm digging for a reason to dislike the Jets.

Here's one:

A young Buddy Ryan was an assistant coach on the New York Jets staff in the late 1960s.