Newbe

winzstar

Reaction score
The site says to introduce yourself to the members. Not a lot to brag about. I'm old and really, really glad to have lasted this long. Long time dc.com member (since 2008). My motto is simple, FAITH, FAMILY, COWBOYS. Like sharing opinions, especially those that agree with mine.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
The site says to introduce yourself to the members. Not a lot to brag about. I'm old and really, really glad to have lasted this long. Long time dc.com member (since 2008). My motto is simple, FAITH, FAMILY, COWBOYS. Like sharing opinions, especially those that agree with mine.

Now you know why I couldn't get you original profile back ; )

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome to CowboysZone! :D

We have a lot of youth-challenged users here :)

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Expect a flood of solid fans from the "official" site due to a serious disservice.

winzstar

Reaction score
Expect a flood of solid fans from the "official" site due to a serious disservice.

Maybe.....Unless they read the rule page. There's some there that never read the rules page. I did but occasionally I forgot.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe.....Unless they read the rule page. There's some there that never read the rules page. I did but occasionally I forgot.
CZ is a family friendly (well as much as can be expected) site and that trips up a lot of new members, especially when the forum they came from either didn't have any rules or didn't enforce them consistently.

We feel there are more than enough "anything goes" forums out there so we try to keep things a little more in check here to be different.

winzstar

Reaction score
CZ is a family friendly (well as much as can be expected) site and that trips up a lot of new members, especially when the forum they came from either didn't have any rules or didn't enforce them consistently.

We feel there are more than enough "anything goes" forums out there so we try to keep things a little more in check here to be different.
I don't have a problem with acting like a grown up. I'll have to watch the occasional minor curse word but that's no problem.

kskboys

Reaction score

I would give this a like if I were able!!!!

W/o law, anarchy rules. Anarchy may be desired by some, but only when they have not lived through it!!!

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score

W/o law, anarchy rules. Anarchy may be desired by some, but only when they have not lived through it!!!
Spoken like a true sheeple...

Just kidding GAW! You don't have to be so sensitive. ;)

Your aren't a mod here so I can mess with you more...

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score

Oh dayum K - so thats what you look like ; )