Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Long time sufferer lurker and finally decided to sign up. Never really wanted to post cause i felt like id just spew uneducated comments, but have learned a lot here enough to spew slightly less uneducated stuff.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Well if you're still in the learning phase, don't read my post. The only thing you'll learn from me is how to make things up out of thin blue air. But then again, I do that so someone can give the the correct information. Idiots...they fall for it everytime too.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey everyone,
Long time sufferer lurker and finally decided to sign up. Never really wanted to post cause i felt like id just spew uneducated comments, but have learned a lot here enough to spew slightly less uneducated stuff.
Welcome to the new and improved CowboysZone!

Don't worry about spewing uneducated comments, happens all the time here. The trick is to admit when you're wrong and learn from it...or just dig in, like a deer tick, and make everyone wish they'd never ventured into the woods.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well if you're still in the learning phase, don't read my post. The only thing you'll learn from me is how to make things up out of thin blue air. But then again, I do that so someone can give the the correct information. Idiots...they fall for it everytime too.
Aha! So you don't really believe the Earth is flat!!!