Oklahoma State DE Ryan McBean
Clemson ILB Anthony Waters

are who Dallas are now interested in according to their sources

the full list:

Dallas Cowboys

Quarterbacks:

Drew Stanton, Michigan State

Running Backs:

Lorenzo Booker, Florida State, Marshawn Lynch, California, Antonio Pittman, Ohio State

Fullbacks:

None

Wide Receivers:

Aundrae Allison, East Carolina, David Clowney, Virigina Tech, Anthony Gonzalez, Ohio State, Calvin Johnson, Georgia Tech, Dwayne Jarrett, Southern California, Steve Smith, Southern California, Chansi Stuckey, Clemson

Tight Ends:

Anthony Pudewell, Nevada

Offensive Tackles:

Allen Barbe, Missouri Southern

Offensive Guards:

Andy Alleman, Akron, Justin Blalock, Texas, Ben Grubbs, Auburn

Centers:

None

Defensive Ends:

Ryan McBean, Oklahoma State

Defensive Tackles:

None

Outside Linbackers:

Gaines Adams, Clemson, Dan Bazuin, Central Michigan, Charles Johnson, Georgia, Brian Robison, Texas, Anthony Spencer, Purdue, Lawrence Timmons, Florida State

Inside Linbackers:

Anthony Waters, Clemson

Cornerbacks:

Darrelle Revis, Pittsburgh, Aaron Ross, Texas, Usama Young, Kent State

Safeties:

Michael Griffin, Texas, LaRon Landry, Louisiana State, Brandon Meriweather, Miami, Reggie Nelson, Florida, Aaron Rouse, Virginia Tech

Kickers/Punters:

None

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some of those top 10 picks make me :lmao2: We are not trading up that high.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I think Calvin Johnson is going to be on every team's "interest" list

Spectre

Reaction score
I've got this funny feeling Calvin Johnson won't be on the board when we pick.
I know. Call me crazy. Call it a hunch. Whatever. I've just got this feeling.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Does it bother anyone else that there are no DT's or C's apparently on our radar?

...I'm not buying it. There is no way we aren't looking there.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Spectre;1449399 said:
I've got this funny feeling Calvin Johnson won't be on the board when we pick.
I know. Call me crazy. Call it a hunch. Whatever. I've just got this feeling.

Just wait until I put those pictures of him engaging in acts of intimacy with assorted farm animals up on the net... that should set his stock tumbling...

Underage farm animals...

MALE underage farm animals...

And in at least one case, a DEAD male underage farm animal...

I'm told the NFL frowns on those who favor homosexual pedophilic/necrophilic bestiality... even Danny Boy Snyder would put away his checkbook... naturally, I'd tell Jerry about the ruse... :D

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
tomson75;1449402 said:
Does it bother anyone else that there are no DT's or C's apparently on our radar?

...I'm not buying it. There is no way we aren't looking there.
Not really. Stanley's on the roster. He was rated as a first day pick coming out of college, but fell (probably) as a result of his chest injury he suffered during his senior year.

His problem last season was that he didn't have enough upper body strength, and that was likely because of the injury. This season he'll have the benefit of a full year pro weight training.

Center is a bit of a worry, but just about all of the guys listed are first day picks. Obviously we're interested in guys in the lower rounds -- they're just not listed.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
How many of you have heard of NFL Draft Blitz ?

They seem to be respected...

There is more to the story.

Come to think of it what ever happened to the guy that would post his draft blitz articles on this board for critique ?

StarPower

Benched
Reaction score
dont put a whole lotta stock in anyone who doesnt think we are interested in any DTs

Iago33

Reaction score
StarPower,

This is a list of people Dallas has had public contact with. It's not someone's opinion of who we should be interested in...

BlueStarDude

Reaction score
Is this supposed to be a complete list? Wasn't Texas A&M safety Melvin Bullitt brought in for a visit? And the Boys interviewed Hawaii C/G Samson Satele at the combine.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
silverbear;1449504 said:
Just wait until I put those pictures of him engaging in acts of intimacy with assorted farm animals up on the net... that should set his stock tumbling...

Underage farm animals...

MALE underage farm animals...

And in at least one case, a DEAD male underage farm animal...

I'm told the NFL frowns on those who favor homosexual pedophilic/necrophilic bestiality... even Danny Boy Snyder would put away his checkbook... naturally, I'd tell Jerry about the ruse... :D

:lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao:

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
I bet a lot of those guards are being looked at as potential G/C swing guys, especially their first year or so. I know Blalock is being looked at as a guy who could play every position on the OL except LT (and he could probably play LT in a pinch if you needed him to).

No harm getting a feel for guys that are probably be off the board when you pick. You never know if you might be in bidding for the services 4-5 years down the road. Leonard Davis is a good example of that.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
dangerdoom4124;1453908 said:
Is that really necessary?

;)

just givin the ole bear an ego boost....he doesnt have many years left for that ole ego