News concerning my videos...

calico

Reaction score
Hey all.

I know this is very much off topic, but I will not be completing the 3 videos I promised you by this weekend.

I will get them done before the season, maybe sooner...but I found out a few mins ago that my father will need open heart surgery, so I will be heading to the Houston area in the next few days.

I know i have mentioned his story before about how he served with Staubach in the Navy and what not and that he made sure I knew who Landry and Staubach were before I could walk. Sadly, he is no longer a Cowboys fan, but all that does not matter now.

If you could keep him in your prayers...he can really use it.

Thank you.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
We all concur that your father comes first. Best of luck to him and your family.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
the videos should be the least of your worries. be with your family and God Bless.

calico

Reaction score
^^ I know, I just don't like breaking promises. I will actually probably work on them on my laptop to ease stress...

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
thanks for the work you have already done.....my prayers will definitely
include you and your dad. thanks for asking for them. best wishes

Kangaroo

Reaction score
calico said:
^^ I know, I just don't like breaking promises. I will actually probably work on them on my laptop to ease stress...

calico take care of what you need to take care off; it is more important. Will keep him in our prayers.

On a side note not sure what direction you are coming from but I-10 between katy and the loop 610 is all tore to (sensored word) so avoid it if you can

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
God bless you, your Father and the rest of your family, Calico. I hope the surgery goes well.

LeeC53

Reaction score
My prayers for your father's complete recovery ! and my thanks for your work for posting videos for all us. take care and god bless.

calico

Reaction score
Kangaroo said:
calico take care of what you need to take care off; it is more important. Will keep him in our prayers.

On a side note not sure what direction you are coming from but I-10 between katy and the loop 610 is all tore to (sensored word) so avoid it if you can

I will be coming into Houston on 290 then I will take that to beltway 8, to 59, to Kingwood...do you know of any delays on this route?

Thanks for the support all...I really really appreciate it.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
sorry to hear about your dad calico... god bless

hope he gets better, man I dont know what I'd do without my dad

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Best Wishes to your family and for a speedy recovery. :cool:

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
FAMILY FIRST has always been my motto....Take care of your dad and I will be praying for you.

My dad had Tripple by-pass in 2000 they even removed an anursim from the side of his heart and put a teflon patch over the hole they made. Its amazing what they can do now. with my dad they had him out of the Hospital in 5 days (they kept him an extra day) good luck and GOD bless....

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
calico said:
Hey all.

I know this is very much off topic, but I will not be completing the 3 videos I promised you by this weekend.

I will get them done before the season, maybe sooner...but I found out a few mins ago that my father will need open heart surgery, so I will be heading to the Houston area in the next few days.

I know i have mentioned his story before about how he served with Staubach in the Navy and what not and that he made sure I knew who Landry and Staubach were before I could walk. Sadly, he is no longer a Cowboys fan, but all that does not matter now.

If you could keep him in your prayers...he can really use it.

Thank you.

your dad will be in our prayers, I hope he pulls through

ghettogandhi

Reaction score
our thoughts and hearts are with you and your family at this time...my dad home open heart surgery a year ago and he came out better than ever.